what team is averaging the most points

Geno

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wondering what your team's scoring average is and who has the highest average in the Sate

I would say the team with less CLASS. Running up the scores on lesser teams. Just for the stats. Also they would be in a really weak region. Will most likely get killed in the playoffs when they try to play much better competition. Not being use to competition. Then again thats my opinion. Others may not agree. Thats ok by me. Im not arguing the point.

I would say the team with less CLASS. Running up the scores on lesser teams. Just for the stats. Also they would be in a really weak region. Will most likely get killed in the playoffs when they try to play much better competition. Not being use to competition. Then again thats my opinion. Others may not agree. Thats ok by me. Im not arguing the point.

Obion Central is averaging 32 points a game this season. I'm sure not the most in the state, but very impressive none the less.

FCS is averaging 41.6 points per game. That is through the first five games of the season being.. Collinwood (good Defense that will be proven this week), Davidson Academy (current favorite in DII 1a) Clay Co. (region game, about all i can say) Watertown (ranked 8th at the time) and Ezell (2a).... but with Gordonsville and TC still to come in the regular season, i don't know if that average will stand. I would think that South Pitt is averaging at least 50 points a game if your looking for the highest though.

This may be true in some cases but Knox Catholic is scoring 42 ppg and playing in the strongest region in the state! Nobody in the state, regardless of class, would beat them badly in playoffs!!

You sound like you have had the experience of getting DRILLED by somebody :rolleyes: . Get a defense and it won't happen.

South Pittsburg is averaging 48.8 point per game. The majority of that is in the first 2 1/2 quarters. SP could have scored 80 or more in several games if they wanted to run up the score

i agree it doesnt show alot of class to run up the score....dont matter if u win by a point or 100...

You sound like you have had the experience of getting DRILLED by somebody :D . Get a defense and it won't happen.

South Pittsburg is averaging 48.8 point per game. The majority of that is in the first 2 1/2 quarters. SP could have scored 80 or more in several games if they wanted to run up the score

Drilled by who? :lol: Keep tooting that horn. Im a fan from region 4. I know you wont get a 48.8 point game on a final team, or top 3 up here. You can take that check to the bank. Enjoy the rest of your season down there.

Well I do agree I dont like to see the score ran up at all.. but what Bledsoe coach's did well paybacks a bi****... But for all the people that still say spitt is running up the score , if you have truley came to a game and watched it I dont believe you would say that. Talent Talent Talent. When you 2nd 3rd 4th team running backs score is that running up the score? NO.. All I ask is come watch them play , You wont think its running up the score with that deep of talent... But if you keep making comments cause you see the score 58- 0 well Assuming is what i call it.... how is it with all the shut outs? are the other teams just not playing there starter's? no. spitt is just that good... and for what i see 3 or 4 years to come.. but look at the history since the first state championship game in 69 spitt is always around. and when u have 230 people in your school, I applaud the Coach's for what they have done . even if I havnt always agreed with them.. show me 1 other team with year end and out 35 or so players on a team That does that well year in and year out... Ill show you Class!!!!!

Edited by Geno