Knoxville Webb @ Knoxville Catholic

SliderSport

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Call by the official! Go Irish!

Please take your own advice about sportmanship. On Hartmann's touchdown he committed an unsportsman act by intentially dropping the ball on the tackler Beeler and then turning his head to apparently say something to Beeler while Beeler was getting up. Then after Hartmann tackled Beeler on Beeler's touchdown the back of the end zone replay shows Hartmann clearly reaching up and shoving Beeler's facemask, which by definition, is considered a blow to the head. Beeler's return shove did not even move Hartman's head. The official made a poor call whether you are a Catholic fan or a Webb fan. Your response does not show the sportmanship you mentioned earlier unless you were being sarcastic and insincere. I am not a Catholic or Webb supporter. A bad call is a bad call. They happen all the time. The game is over and the outcome is set. Time for everyone to move on. Catholic and Webb have future games to play this week. Focus on them.

Please take your own advice about sportmanship. On Hartmann's touchdown he committed an unsportsman act by intentially dropping the ball on the tackler Beeler and then turning his head to apparently say something to Beeler while Beeler was getting up. Then after Hartmann tackled Beeler on Beeler's touchdown the back of the end zone replay shows Hartmann clearly reaching up and shoving Beeler's facemask, which by definition, is considered a blow to the head. Beeler's return shove did not even move Hartman's head. The official made a poor call whether you are a Catholic fan or a Webb fan. Your response does not show the sportmanship you mentioned earlier unless you were being sarcastic and insincere. I am not a Catholic or Webb supporter. A bad call is a bad call. They happen all the time. The game is over and the outcome is set. Time for everyone to move on. Catholic and Webb have future games to play this week. Focus on them.

Obviously I am being sarcastic and insincere. I am just glad Catholic has beaten Webb for the fifth straight time!