RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

yea like gallatin has done anything lately

Not a single player had even started grade school last time gallatin did anything

sorry you are a riverdale wanna be and carry water for them on the boards

smyrna has dealt with gallatin beating them 2 times in a row

with win number one being a forfeit when gallatin got caught cheating

and even after that they had the chance to beat an awful team and still get int the playoffs and what did they do ---- nothing but quit they talked all week about how "mad" they were but as you say and may I quote

"champion of running their mouths but never backing it up when it counts."

and the second time that Smyrna team you say hasn't done anything beat them like a rented mule at Gallatin in front of all those people with their 1992 letter jackets on that for some reason were pretty smug and obnoxious at kick

off on the visitors side but by the 4th quarter the ones that were still there got quite

why don't you come back when your boys have done something instead of arguing for a team tha gallatin couldn't carry their jock strap (historically or chamionship speaking).

I see why you stalk riverdale so much they actually have players that have played in and been part of a state chamionship.

so once again remind everyone when gallatin backed up anything because no one on the teams now could read at the time and a few from gallatin still can't :thumb:

What does Gallatin have to do with Smyrna running their mouth and never winning? Nothing.

Let's put this into perspective-

Who does Smyrna "own"?

Riverdale? No.

Gallatin? No.

Lebanon? No.

LaVergne?. Maybe.

Oakland? No.

Lincoln Co.? No.

You put up the all-time records of any of those (and some others too) and Smyrns comes up short all the way.

But back to the topic at hand.

Riverdale will win because they know how to play defense and is has already been proven that Smyrna's "high powered offense" can be shut down- see Ravenwood. Just goes to show you what a team that knows a little something about winning a big game can do against Smyrna and the never ending flow of trash spewing from their mouths.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this thread has really gotten out of hand...I still say riverdale wins...can't see the bulldogs pulling it out for some reason

2p howd you figure out who i was/ :lol:

Same as I always do,.......I searched your posts. Dead giveaway. ;)

Here is another stat.. And just listen to it dont talk trash b/c yea this was a while back.. Ok the class of 07 & 08 for Smyrna were the only classes ever (as far as I know) to beat Riverdales "Freshman" team..

Really? I thought they won a few when Coach Mid was their HC of Freshmen??

What does Gallatin have to do with Smyrna running their mouth and never winning? Nothing.

Who does Smyrna "own"?

Riverdale? No.

Gallatin? No.

Lebanon? No.

LaVergne?. Maybe.

Oakland? No.

Lincoln Co.? No.

You put up the all-time records of any of those (and some others too) and Smyrns comes up short all the way.

Riverdale will win because they know how to play defense and is has already been proven that Smyrna's "high powered offense" can be shut down- see Ravenwood. Just goes to show you what a team that knows a little something about winning a big game can do against Smyrna and the never ending flow of trash spewing from their mouths.

Actually Wilson Central held them scoreless for the last 3 Q's when they played. A fact that I found very amazing.......only 20 pts scored total against the Cats.

Here is another stat.. And just listen to it dont talk trash b/c yea this was a while back.. Ok the class of 07 & 08 for Smyrna were the only classes ever (as far as I know) to beat Riverdales "Freshman" team..

The 08 team for Rhs should have won that one....but coulda woulda shoulda dosent matter anymore. The only stat that matters is who gets the W friday.

Who does Smyrna "own"?

Riverdale? No.

Gallatin? No.

Lebanon? No.

LaVergne?. Maybe.

Oakland? No.

Lincoln Co.? No.

You put up the all-time records of any of those (and some others too) and Smyrns

comes up short all the way.

LaVergne...absolutely (only 1 loss)

Oakland...nothing against 2p, but in recent years yes (3 in a row)

Blackman... in recent years absolutely (4 in a row)

Siegal... absolutely (4 in a row)

Wilson Central... probably (only 1 loss)

Riverdale...absolutely not (Smyrna has never beat riverdale.)

The true question is what does owning have to do with this year? Do people really care that Smyrna has beat Oakland the last 3 years? ABSOLUTLEY NOT... that is why you play the game every year!

Throw all the stats and previous records out the window... because they mean absolutely nothing

LaVergne...absolutely (only 1 loss)

Oakland...nothing against 2p, but in recent years yes (3 in a row)

Blackman... in recent years absolutely (4 in a row)

Siegal... absolutely (4 in a row)

Wilson Central... probably (only 1 loss)

Riverdale...absolutely not (Smyrna has never beat riverdale.)

The true question is what does owning have to do with this year? Do people really care that Smyrna has beat Oakland the last 3 years? ABSOLUTLEY NOT... that is why you play the game every year!

Throw all the stats and previous records out the window... because they mean absolutely nothing

THANK YOU

who CARES about past years this is this year...I DO think it will be same results though

2p did i give it away on the tennis boards

Guest dare_2_dream

Refer to post #337 please.

It never fails.

Smyrna- undefeated heavyweight champion of running their mouths but never backing it up when it counts.

Put them in their place Riverdale.

Riverdale will put them in their place, because everything that Smyrna is saying is being read by most of the Warriors, Im sure.

Who does Smyrna "own"?

Riverdale? No.

Gallatin? No.

Lebanon? No.

LaVergne?. Maybe.

Oakland? No.

Lincoln Co.? No.

GALLATIN BABY 2 WINS IN A ROW CK THE RECORD BOOKS

Dust off your 92 champs jacket and get out your cd of bruce springsteesn glory days and dream about the good ole days because that is what they are good "ole" days with absolutely nothing in this millenium

when gallatin actually did something

because as of now they haven't done anything for years period

But keep on toting riverdales jock and maybe they will throw you a bone

riverdale doesnt even think this will be a close game," is EXACTLY right,

Riverdale will put them in their place