Marion County @ South Pittsburg

MC1170

Slick Rick agrees with you Mrs. P. Are you and Mr. P coming to the game? Slick Rick says our warriors win this game in the fourth quarter. Make sure you park on the front street and MAKE zonepirate park your car. Slick Rick heard he was offering free valet curb side parking.

Slick you must be a pretty smart man since you agree with me!!! lol Yep me and the P's should be there, of course one of the P family will be on the "other side",but bless his heart, he don't know any better..lol Won't be on the front street, we have our reserved parking on one of the back streets, I would rather park my own car.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful now..... you have your hand on the lid to Pandora's box!!! :thumb:

I know, I know...I pulled my hand away, it was hard but I did it. I've got to go get my darling child....GO WARRIORS!!!

Ooohhhhh Grads got my back!!!

Edited by KimP

Why don't we just let Slick, Zone, Ditka and Allstar play a little two on two before the game starts to determine who the winner will be. Lets make it touch since I think these guys really, really like each other!! <_< We will let purplegrad and snipe ref just to make sure things don't get out of hand. Then afterwards you can go back to parking your silly little cars.

Gonna be a close game but I have to go with the Warriors by a touchdown

Ditka says you better keep his name out of your mouth....

Ditka says Slick, Zone, and Allstar are not friends of his....

Ditka says thats not a good idea about playing with Ditka....

Coach Ditka can single handily take any team and beat them with just his self..

Ditka is thinking about coming to this one...

Warriors-28 SP-21

Ditka says Purplegrad and KimP you two need to chill...

Ditka says this is a message board not English class...

Ditka says he doubts you are much smarter than all-star

and highly doubts that either have you have more than that

great education that you got from MCHS.......

Do Ditka and everyone else on here.. Think before you speak..

Ditka says this is gonna be a great game in the valley...

Ditka is wondering though who coaches Marions line??

Ditka thinks he needs to apply for it...Very big, but soft..

However they will pound SP and there little hurt line....

Warriors 28 SP 21

Now Kimmie.... you know that Slick and Zone are too old to play any kind of sports!! <_< Of course, me and Snipe could ref if they want us too. The way some of them (not zoneman) cry about the officiating it isn't going to matter who is out there!!!!!

Well lets just strap'em on PurpleGrad and see what you have for us old guys. Ms Kimmie can be there to dry your tears :D . Won't need any stinkin' officials cause there won't be no stinkin' rules :thumb:

i think slick Rick and zone Pirate should exchange phone numbers and talk about football instead of parking cars geesh... Am i the only one that see's no competition coming from the jasper team at all... to much speed..... as long as the field stays dry pirates by 28....

Sounds good to me.... when and where..... By the way.... I'm sure that I'm older than you are (just for the record).....

Pregame would be just fine :D Maybe you are.... just how old are you? Remember, you were the one calling me old :thumb: . I had a fellow from TC calling me sonny the other day and it turned out that he was just a year older than me. He just didn't appreciate my sense of humor.

PM me and I'll tell you....... Kinda particular about giving out too much information on a public forum... :D I guess I should have used the emotion icons to indicate my sarcasm when I called you "old". Didn't realize you'd take offense with it...... B)

Don't worry I don't take offense to anything on a message board. I was just playing along with you B) . If you can't get on here without smiling a little, even at the fools (ours and yours) you need to find a hobby like stamp collecting :thumb:

hmmm.... ditka? In a battle between Coach Ditka and a Hurricane who would win?

slick rick does stunts in his grocery getter in fast and the furious four: gamble sub-division drift lets hope he can keep it out of the ditch on the way to the game

at least we don't have any coalfield people in here saying they could beat both teams, and I hope I haven't spoken too soon...

geaux pirates

Im sorry, but everyone knows (or should know) that Marion's line has won the last two games against the pirates. And again Marion's line will take advantage of SP's. Sp seems to be a little weak upfront, but they do have decsent backs. And i am not impressed with the speed of sp. There speed does not compare with tyners. Im not gonna talk alot of crap, I think It will be the closest game of the year. Even if one team is horrible, it will be a close one just because of the pure hatred between the two. No score predictions but i think Marion will pull it off.

Im sorry, but everyone knows (or should know) that Marion's line has won the last two games against the pirates. And again Marion's line will take advantage of SP's. Sp seems to be a little weak upfront, but they do have decsent backs. And i am not impressed with the speed of sp. There speed does not compare with tyners. Im not gonna talk alot of crap, I think It will be the closest game of the year. Even if one team is horrible, it will be a close one just because of the pure hatred between the two. No score predictions but i think Marion will pull it off.

Decent backs??? You haven't seen SP play have you? :thumb: I believe the Pirates speed will be more of a factor than you give credit for. My guess is that the MC coaches take a different view. MC loses to Speed Pittsburg by 6

i think slick Rick and zone Pirate should exchange phone numbers and talk about football instead of parking cars geesh... Am i the only one that see's no competition coming from the jasper team at all... to much speed..... as long as the field stays dry pirates by 28....

The ZonePirate doesn't need Slick Richards number. The ZoneMaster is Slick Richards daddy and he knows it. He will listen. The Zonepirate and silly Richard talk football all the time but Richard is wrong when it comes to Fridays game. MC loses to Speed Pittsburg by 6

It's Mr Zone to you pizza man :thumb:

sm-logo.jpg