Marion County @ South Pittsburg

MC1170

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: Ditka finds you HILARIOUS!!!

Ditka has seen both teams play..

Ditka says Pirates have more speed Marion has more size..

Ditka says his Bucs slowed down SP and believes Marion

will also, Ditka was impressed with Marion ability to throw

and not impressed with South Pitts DB's.....

Ditka says Marion will scorch the Pirates threw the air...

Warriors 28 SP 21

THE ALLSTAR Says that jasper is bigger up front but not stronger, faster or better. we are coached better than jasper more discipline. The buc did slow us down a little bit but we kept driven the ball down the field and won yall just played bad again jasper and played one of the best games againest us we will beat jasper just like all the other teams, because we want it more!!! :lol:

SP Wins Again

Slick Rick wishes both teams good luck, but Slick Rick still says SP must prove they can beat the big dogs from Marion. Slick Rick says the zonepirate WILL bow down and obey him this Friday.

Old Pirate says he wants to meet this slick -rick and windyditka. Maybe we can watch the war eagles win again !

I think this will be a good game. I have seen both teams play and I think it will be SP by 14. The Pirates better not have a letdown though it could very easily be the Warriors by 14 if they do.

Slick Rick says he does not care what the SVCfan thinks. SVCfan better get ready to go home crying this Friday night. SVCfan needs to pay closer attention. Slick Rick says the SVCfan needs to go park cars with his buddy the zonepirate. Slick Rick says Marion wins.

For all you guys that think yall are bad that wear the girly color puple, yall will find out what we got that yall dont this friday dont get all excited thinking that yall are gonna win because I will hate for yall to drive home mad. SP is the best team in the valley and always will be. I'm sorry that a 2a school cant even beat a 1A school but its not to late to change teams. SP- 42 j-14 :lol:

SP Wins Again

What is the status of Taylor and Roden? Will Taylor's injury keep him out of this one? Will they try to appeal Roden's suspension and see if he can play? If they are both out can South Pittsburg win without their 2 guards? Those are big questions for South Pittsburg to answer if they want to win.

I saw Gary last night and he said the Doc said his knee was not bad. He did have it braced but after talking to him I will say he is probable but that's a decision may not be made until Thurs or Fri. I not sure about Tony.

If they are out we have kids that can step up and fill the spots.

Edited by zonepirate