Lake Co. @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Well now its time for LC. What are some point of views on the game?

SF has improved greatly from where they started back in week 0. The tackling has somewhat improved even though it might not have looked like it with UC, but it has. Deric didnt look too good against UC and i think i was told he didnt practice much through the week so that could have played a role in it to an extent. Joe Shelton has really stepped up the past few weeks and looks in becoming a very good athlete.

Of course LC will come prepared with the weapons they have in Yancy and Springer and with the offense they run they will be difficult for any team to ultimately shut down. I havent heard much from LC on here since the loss to UC but im sure they will be more than ready to play. Good luck to both teams and wish for a clean and injury free meeting.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the falcons come to So.Fulton focused and not looking ahead to the Mckenzie game. The falcons need to put the game away early and let the young guys play. I would like to say congrats to Damio Yancy for going over the thousand yard mark last night against Greenfield.Good luck to SF and let's hope for an injury free game.

Unfortunately, it's probably going to get ugly early. If LC plays the way they did against Greenfield, they will probably score 50+. I just hope good sportsmanship is maintained on both sides, and let's all hope everyone stays healthy throughout.

And yes, LCFF, Damio had a heck of a game Friday night. That 87-yard run was pretty sweet. I also thought the young guys looked good in spots. Erin Reid ran the ball fairly well, Carlos Young had a nice TD catch and a BIG hit on a Greenfield receiver that preserved the shutout, and Seth Hinson looked very poised at QB for only being a freshman. He's got some decent wheels, too.

Well we hope this game is a shoot out. Deric Grooms will be back, he did only play one series against UC because he didn't practice at all during the two weeks leading up to that game. Our defense is better but not enough to stop the Falcons totally. So if we can put our team in the end zone at the same pace LC finds it, it could be a good game. SF will need to have zero turnovers and LC several for SF to win!

My best to all players and let's have a injury free game!

Well now its time for LC. What are some point of views on the game?

SF has improved greatly from where they started back in week 0. The tackling has somewhat improved even though it might not have looked like it with UC, but it has. Deric didnt look too good against UC and i think i was told he didnt practice much through the week so that could have played a role in it to an extent. Joe Shelton has really stepped up the past few weeks and looks in becoming a very good athlete.

Of course LC will come prepared with the weapons they have in Yancy and Springer and with the offense they run they will be difficult for any team to ultimately shut down. I havent heard much from LC on here since the loss to UC but im sure they will be more than ready to play. Good luck to both teams and wish for a clean and injury free meeting.

Lake County will win this on VERY EASILY

LC-52

SF-0