Cascade at Eagleville

boxman

Well, just get around to having time to get back online. Great game Cascade. I thought it was going to be a close one the way we started out, but dang. You guys played some great ball out there Friday night. Not saying this because of the score, but just from how you guys played - you definitely have what it takes to beat Jo Byrns. I'd love to see that game.

Around half-time it just became comical each time you scored on us again. I couldn't help but to just laugh. You have an awesome team. Good luck the rest of the season & in the play-offs.

BTW, I loved hearing a real band play for once...definitely enjoyed your band.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just get around to having time to get back online. Great game Cascade. I thought it was going to be a close one the way we started out, but dang. You guys played some great ball out there Friday night. Not saying this because of the score, but just from how you guys played - you definitely have what it takes to beat Jo Byrns. I'd love to see that game.

Around half-time it just became comical each time you scored on us again. I couldn't help but to just laugh. You have an awesome team. Good luck the rest of the season & in the play-offs.

BTW, I loved hearing a real band play for once...definitely enjoyed your band.

I really appreciate the kind words. You guys have an awesome field and your program is definitely headed in the right direction. I'm sure things would of been tighter had your stars been on the field, but you are correct, Cascade is a solid team.

Also, thanks for the complement on our Band. I doubt you'd get much agreement from Forrest, to hear Voice tell it that was our best weapon.......<G>

Good luck to you guys and hopefully we'll see you again this year.

I really appreciate the kind words. You guys have an awesome field and your program is definitely headed in the right direction. I'm sure things would of been tighter had your stars been on the field, but you are correct, Cascade is a solid team.

Also, thanks for the complement on our Band. I doubt you'd get much agreement from Forrest, to hear Voice tell it that was our best weapon.......<G>

Good luck to you guys and hopefully we'll see you again this year.

Blah Blah Blah Blah....our band. Did your band play one solid note when Eagleville was on offense? Just wondering since you like the band thing so much.

Yep-I should have looked closer at that, Rocket fans. I guess I didn't bring my 'A-game' to that post, lol. But these next three weeks are going to be verrry interesting. I wish I could be in two stadiums at once on some nights. If the Eagles win Friday hopefully the Eagle fans pack Talon field in support of their team for a HUGE game vs. the Rockets. If i'm not mistaken are these two schools the main rivalry to each other or is Forrests main rival Cascade since they probably have a longer history of playing each other.

BTW I believe Mastin was suspended and I have no idea for what but it was only for 1 game. I have no idea about jojo.

Forrest and Cascade are a much bigger rivalry than Eagleville and Forrest. Mainly in Football and Baseball. I hate to state the obvious but those two programs...mainly fans can't get along. One time its Forrest the next its Cascade and it just continues on and on.

Blah Blah Blah Blah....our band. Did your band play one solid note when Eagleville was on offense? Just wondering since you like the band thing so much.

He brought the band up, I didn't.......My statement was only meant to poke some fun at the Voice and it appears he recognized that. Since you chose to respond and chose to ask the question with that attitude, I'd be glad to respond! We most certainly did have the band playing while they were on offense. Only thing is, you didn't see any of them on here whining about it, because they recognize that it's a high school football game and the band is part of the atmosphere.....Get it? :thumb: