Cascade at Eagleville

boxman

Cascade wins over a very good White House-Heritage team in a hard fought battle. By far the best team Cascade has played so far.

McEwen apparently beat Eagleville handily.

Cascade goes to Eagleville next week. Cascade has played well at times and at other times (the Taft game) not so good. Eagleville has done the same… (case in point, last night).

The team who shows up to play will win this game… and if both team “come to play” it will be a great game to watch…

May the best team win...

Edited by boxman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade wins over a very good White House-Heritage team in a hard fought battle. By far the best team Cascade has played so far.

Cascade goes to Eagleville next week. Cascade has played well at times and at other times (the Taft game) not so good. Eagleville has done the same… (case in point, last night).

The team who shows up to play will win this game… and if both team “come to play” it will be a great game to watch…

May the best team win...

Eagleville is good at stoping the run and they are prepaired for what they see on tape change it up a little and they get in trouble but they are still a good team good luck to both teams

Well, you guys pretty much said it all. Thanks for the words russel...didn't think you'd give us anything after last night, lol.

Like boxman said, if both teams come out and play their game and don't play crap ball then it'll be a great game. I loved watching last year's game; it was extremely intense. This one will be at home this year, which is definitely a plus, not to mention we'll have one of our seniors back on the line next week. That'll help tremendously as well.

We must win this game to bring us up in the region. I'm already looking forward to this one. May the best team win...

Well, you guys pretty much said it all. Thanks for the words russel...didn't think you'd give us anything after last night, lol.

Like boxman said, if both teams come out and play their game and don't play crap ball then it'll be a great game. I loved watching last year's game; it was extremely intense. This one will be at home this year, which is definitely a plus, not to mention we'll have one of our seniors back on the line next week. That'll help tremendously as well.

We must win this game to bring us up in the region. I'm already looking forward to this one. May the best team win...

It wasn't that they played like crap it was that the coach had them prepaired to stop the run and run only he also had them prepaired for mcewen bringing the blitz every time and thinking mcewens young secondairy couldn't catch i think you can blame this one on the coach for last year and not having them prepaired this year.

eagleville has more potential than any team in the region and cascade's record tells the story for them. should be a very good, very close game if both teams come to play. i believe that this monday will be a "black monday" for eagleville and i think their coach will have them ready to play.

Cascade: 28

Eagleville: 14

these scores could be reversed depending on who comes out to play.

May the best team win...

Cascade could win this one big. You mention the TAFT game, but you failed to mention all the starters that only played a few downs & the starting QB who didn't take a snap.

So go ahead & keep doubting the CASCADE CHAMPIONS & you too will fall by the wayside...

YOU NOT ONLY HAVE TO PLAY THE TEAM BUT THE FANS AS WELL !!

( WE TRAVEL BABY !!)

GO CHAMPIONS !!!

:thumb: This should be a very good football game.Eagleville is not playing up to their potential and Cascade after last season is playing very good football.I think if both teams come ready to play then it could come down to whoever has the football last.I really don't think that either team will blow out the other one.Here are my predictions.

Eagleville-21

Cascade-17

P.S.-I think Eagleville will come out ready to play.Although Cascade has just as good of a chance of winning this one.This score could be the other way.Good luck to both teams! :D

Cascade could win this one big. You mention the TAFT game, but you failed to mention all the starters that only played a few downs & the starting QB who didn't take a snap.

So go ahead & keep doubting the CASCADE CHAMPIONS & you too will fall by the wayside...

YOU NOT ONLY HAVE TO PLAY THE TEAM BUT THE FANS AS WELL !!

( WE TRAVEL BABY !!)

GO CHAMPIONS !!!

enthusiasm can be a powerful thing but arrogance along with enthusiasm can bring only downfall. but have to agree with you that anyone who doubts cascade's abilities is on a fool's errand