Cascade at Eagleville

boxman

Your previous post, as well as this one, were deleted for the same reason. Please read the "Board Rules" at the top left of this page.

Rule 12:

Be Responsible: Do not post slanderous, libelous, or any defamatory statements on the Message Boards. We will not be held responsible for your posts, but just the same, we'd rather not go there! Posts that appear to be defamatory should have supporting references included.

I see. Thanks for explaining. Should there be a next time I'll make sure to have my supporting references included :lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with Eagleville in this one. Even though that I know that Cascade could very well win. I just think that after a season of would of could of. Itis time for Eagleville to put a full game together and show what they are capable of and what better time to have that breakout game than when your back is against a wall. So good luck and time to prove that you are as talented as everyone thinks you are.

Jo Byrns is 6-0 and i dont see ppl pointing fingers at them. But if thats what u want to think then go ahead. Sorry about the comment about a Cascade player getting ejected, it was a player on the team yall was playing, but both players did look to be in the wrong( i watched the film). I do remember one of yalls guys getting ejected last year, and couldnt play the next game, cuz i remember our coach mentioning it. I am not saying that u guys take lots of cheap shots, but it just seems like every team u guys play complains about u guys cheap shotting. So i know that some of it has to be true, and i know some of it is, cuz i have seen film. Dont mean to insult anyone, just stating that u guys arent making alot of friends.

No-one's pointing fingers at Jo Byrns,because everyone knew Jo Byrns was going to be a good team this year, not a surprise. Cascade has stepped up and surprised some teams. Not everyone likes surprizes.

GO CASCADE !!!

Cascade 31 Eagleville 14

First off I would like to say congrats to all of the teams in Regin 5A for a competitive season thus far. Secondly the comments I make will not sit well with all who have posted on here, but thats okay because we are allowed to have our own opinions on the matter. As for all of the talk about Cascade taking cheap shots, it is really funny how people jump on teams like Cascade when they are successful. I think it is great to see a team like Cascade doing something that they have never acoomplished in school history. They were not even picked to go to the playoffs this year. Why all the hate towards them? As for Eagleville, I think they have a great program and for this being there second full varsity season they are doing a great job there. I do hope Cascade fans keep their composure and shake off all of the accusations thrown at them. All you have to do is keep winning and the rest will take care of itself. I beleive Cascade wins this one big because of the meltdown Eagleville had last week. Should be fun and I will be there for my first game since I left Cascade after my freshman year in 1996. Go Champs

First off I would like to say congrats to all of the teams in Regin 5A for a competitive season thus far. Secondly the comments I make will not sit well with all who have posted on here, but thats okay because we are allowed to have our own opinions on the matter. As for all of the talk about Cascade taking cheap shots, it is really funny how people jump on teams like Cascade when they are successful. I think it is great to see a team like Cascade doing something that they have never acoomplished in school history. They were not even picked to go to the playoffs this year. Why all the hate towards them? As for Eagleville, I think they have a great program and for this being there second full varsity season they are doing a great job there. I do hope Cascade fans keep their composure and shake off all of the accusations thrown at them. All you have to do is keep winning and the rest will take care of itself. I beleive Cascade wins this one big because of the meltdown Eagleville had last week. Should be fun and I will be there for my first game since I left Cascade after my freshman year in 1996. Go Champs

Nothing wrong w/ what u said, but Cascade was picked to finish 2nd in this region, so yes they were expected to make the playoffs. And this is also Eaglevilles 4th season of varsity play, because i have played them 4 times now.

I wish all the best to Cascade, they are a sound football team, but u can SEE it on film, that they do take cheap shots. They arent the only team doing it, but they do. I saw a few from forrest and Heritage also.

Nothing wrong w/ what u said, but Cascade was picked to finish 2nd in this region, so yes they were expected to make the playoffs. And this is also Eaglevilles 4th season of varsity play, because i have played them 4 times now.

I wish all the best to Cascade, they are a sound football team, but u can SEE it on film, that they do take cheap shots. They arent the only team doing it, but they do. I saw a few from forrest and Heritage also.

Tuck you've got me wondering, What kind of cheap shots have you seen on film?

I know about the Forrest player getting stepped on, but what else have you seen?

My appologies if I was wrong about how many seasons Eagleville has been a varsity team. They still have done a great job as a program and a football community. I think its fair for you to say that they take cheap shots if you see it that way. I do not beleive that their so called cheap shots made them 6-0. Jo Byrns is obviously the odds on favorite to win this region and they deserve that respect. I would say I am a cascade fan being that I went there from 5th thru 9th grade, always good to see a former school I went to and played at do well. This will be a great finish to the season. I hope that all cascade fans out there continue to show some class and just understand that when you are undefeated people are going to try to find ways to put you down. More people hate on successful teams rather than unsucessful ones. Good luck to region 5A the rest of the way. Go Champs keep doing what you are doing and great things will happen. Take it one game at a time and listen to your coaches. They know what they are doing.

Go Champs

Tuck you've got me wondering, What kind of cheap shots have you seen on film?

I know about the Forrest player getting stepped on, but what else have you seen?

It was either #6 or #1 that absolutely killed a guy against NCS, when the play was clearly over. And the Cascade player was on defense, so he had no reason to even hit him. I also saw a big lineman throw a punch, dont remember which one it was tho, if it wasnt a punch it really looked like one.

Ever since I have been a 1a football fan which is 5 years, that is how long Eagleville has had a football team 1yr JV and 4yrs varsity Cascade has had the reputation of a team that takes cheap shots. Regardless of their record they still had that reputation. Their fans, players and coaches have always denied it but the fact is when you have that many teams to complain about a team taking cheap shots and acting unsportsman like, there has to be some truth to the matter. I have observe more unsportmans like conduct from Cascade than from any other team. I have seen them play Eagleville 5 times, 3 varsity,1 JV and 1 jamboree and their has been incidents in every game. I do want you to know that Eagleville has not been perfect over the years neither when it comes to this matter and at time did not respond in the right matter. I hope we do not get the same reputation that Cascade now has. Cascade is a very good team, for Eagleville to win they have to bring their A game for 4 quarters and play team ball for 4 quarters. Guys no more excuses, don't worry about officials, don't get down on each other when things don't go your way, control your emotions and play tough hard nose football for four quarters and you will win. GO EAGLES

Edited by goforthegoal

Ever since I have been a 1a football fan which is 5 years, that is how long Eagleville has had a football team 1yr JV and 4yrs varsity Cascade has had the reputation of a team that takes cheap shots. Regardless of their record they still had that reputation. Their fans, players and coaches have always denied it but the fact is when you have that many teams to complain about a team taking cheap shot and acting unsportsman like, there has to be some truth to the matter. I have observe more unsportmans like conduct from Cascade than from any other team. I have seen them play Eagleville 5 times, 3 varsity,1 JV and 1 jamboree and their has been incidents in every game. I do want you to know that Eagleville has not been perfect over the years neither when it comes to this matter and at time did not respond in the right matter. I hope we do not get the same reputation that Cascade now has. Cascade is a very good team, for Eagleville to win they have to bring their A game for 4 quarters and play team ball for 4 quarters. Guys no more excuses, don't worry about officials, don't get down on each other when things don't go your way, control your emotions and play tough hard nose football for four quarters and you will win. GO EAGLES

Where are all the flags????

If Cascade is so unsportsman like, then where are the flags???

Do we have a problem with officials at home and away????

How many personal fouls does Cascade have compared to other teams????

If this is how others see Cascade then I will have to live with it, But I know the truth,I know the school,and some of the players. Our kids practice and play hard.

God bless them and help them to play with honor.

Go Champs!

Where are all the flags????

If Cascade is so unsportsman like, then where are the flags???

Do we have a problem with officials at home and away????

How many personal fouls does Cascade have compared to other teams????

If this is how others see Cascade then I will have to live with it, But I know the truth,I know the school,and some of the players. Our kids practice and play hard.

God bless them and help them to play with honor.

Go Champs!

Like I said earlier DAD. These guys are scared and trying to put things in the players head. Dont listen to them. When Cascade and MP played in region 6 together , there was never these problems. They have to be making them up. One here or there I understand, but they make Cascade out to be the worst unsportsmanlike team in the state. Blow it off. dont pay any attention.

Cascade Champs go out on the field Friday Night and play the way you have played all year. If you do that Eagleville will not have a chance. You are one of the top two teams in this region and you have earned it through hard work and dedication. Do not listen to what people say about you taking cheap shots just use that as motivation to keep winnning. You have a great Coach in Kenny Parker. He is a very good guy and a family oriented individual. I know as well as some others on here that Cascade' surrounding envornment of Bell Buckle and Wartrace are very nice areas with nice people with class. Take care of buisness this friday and then dont look over any task at hand. Go Champs.

P.S. I have been really nice about not getting onto people when they make comments about Cascade taking cheap shots, but the truth is the biggest cheap shot this year was against OUR QB at FORREST but nobody wants to talk about that. The fence was 15 yards away from the field. How does he get slung into the fence? And no penatly flag was thrown? Accuse us and whine all you want if you think we take cheap shots thats your opinion, but the fact of the matter is an unsportsmanlike penalty doesnt put points on the board. Eagleville is going down! Mark my words!