Scott VS. LA

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is truly one of 2 games that scott high has left that they can win, last year scott had livingston, but wilson cates took over the game and livingston won by 8 or so....this year livingston dont have cates, but scott doesn't have smith either...i think this one stays close and scott gets the win

I think scott can beat LA and AC, but other than that i dont think they have a chance to win the other games.

Scott - 30

LA - 21

with all due respect I think I'd lean toward coach diggs because i played for him, but jim may was a heck of a coach to.

THANK YOU P22 JIM MAY WAS ALSO A GREAT COACH I MYSELF LEAN TOWARDS MAY BECAUSE I PLAYED FOR HIM.THEY WERE BOTH TOP NOTCH COACHES IN THEIR TIME AND I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR BOTH OF THEM. :thumb:

I think this thread and the others like it should prove a perfect example that the best way to get respect is to EARN it. The best way to shut up mental midgets like I Love HS Football is to go out and smack Livingston in the mouth from play one and earn a region win. Show the rest of the region that Scott County isn't just a team you can depend on for a two-birds-with-one-stone region opponent and homecoming opponent. Is Scott High School football for real? The only way to prove that is on the football field. I see the word playoffs mentioned a lot on this thread. I hope that the players aren't thinking about playoffs; leave that to the fans, because talking about stuff that doesn't matter is what we do best. Go out and beat Livingston. That's the only thing that matters. I'm going to take Scott by two touchdowns in this one.

scott should be able to win this one but it really depends on the way the refs call the game

What do you mean?? If you are talking about what you may have seen or heard

from the York game.....if you were there you would have seen that LA played

pretty decent....you would have seen York drop a 2pt conv......you would have

seen York fumble more than once in the 4th qtr......Now does the refs make them

fumble? Do the refs make them drop 2pt conversions? No one gets every call

the way want every game, and i don't think refs want to determine the outcome.

But, you have to make plays......We made just enough that night and we need to

make them Friday night as well

What do you mean?? If you are talking about what you may have seen or heard

from the York game.....if you were there you would have seen that LA played

pretty decent....you would have seen York drop a 2pt conv......you would have

seen York fumble more than once in the 4th qtr......Now does the refs make them

fumble? Do the refs make them drop 2pt conversions? No one gets every call

the way want every game, and i don't think refs want to determine the outcome.

But, you have to make plays......We made just enough that night and we need to

make them Friday night as well

i watched the film the other day and there were several bad calls like one was roughing the passer and the QB was in the motion of throwing and one of yorks kids hit him and they threw the flag

It's LA's Homecoming...and they're pumped. They want and need this win. If they play hard and stay focused they can win. Scott has playoff hopes in mind apparently, but so does Livingston. Livingston, however has a much togher schedule coming up than Scott does. Livingston has Fulton, Smith Co. and Anderson Co. I think the game will be close Fri. night...but I think LA will pull it together for the win.

Livingston-20

Scott-14

GO HOG-EYE!! :lol: