Waverly @ Lewis County

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of three Freshmen from Waverly getting playing time...considerable playing time. And the whole line basically, is Sr's and Jr's. The QB is a Jr. The backfield is all SR's. The WR Core..JR..SO..FR..FR. DB's JR FR FR...

the line is all jr and soph, no seniors.

as for this thread lets keep it to wavo and lc.

who cares what hickman does that is the past

well ya can jus keep arguin...but nuthin will be known for fact untill 2mar night...when we actually put a couple bruises into lewis co and come away with a really close, and hard faught W!!! thats right, waverly will win this one...and i hope u are all ready cuz i heard that they jus put some fresh coal in the pain train and its chuggin even hotter this week!!!! git em tigers!!

well ya can jus keep arguin...but nuthin will be known for fact untill 2mar night...when we actually put a couple bruises into lewis co and come away with a really close, and hard faught W!!! thats right, waverly will win this one...and i hope u are all ready cuz i heard that they jus put some fresh coal in the pain train and its chuggin even hotter this week!!!! git em tigers!!

This Just in............Lewis County 32 Waverly 6. Anyway that is the score for the Middle School game between LCHS vs. Waverly tonight.

Wonder if this might be something that could happen tomorrow night?

Who knows......look forward to a good and hard hitting game with no injuries, makes for a good Friday night!

FYI...waverly is playing mostly FRESHMEN SOPHMORES AND JUNIORS WITH A HECK OF AN 8TH GRADE CLASS COMING UP!!! I believe that we will be hearing alot about waverly for more than a few yrs...its gonna be like old times at WCHS winning everything...

Lewis County 32

Waverly HS 6

Middle school game tonight final

FYI...waverly is playing mostly FRESHMEN SOPHMORES AND JUNIORS WITH A HECK OF AN 8TH GRADE CLASS COMING UP!!! I believe that we will be hearing alot about waverly for more than a few yrs...its gonna be like old times at WCHS winning everything...

I dunno about all that after watchin the game tonight...

I dunno about all that after watchin the game tonight...

Well, the freshman class is a top notch class. I don't think the 8th graders are all great athletes. There are 3 or 4 that are really good and will be a welcome addition to what the high school has now. As for the team as a whole they are down from last year. But those 3 or 4 will make us better.

Lewis Co. wins big in this one. If Lewis can beat a good Hickman Co. team by 7 i'd say this one will be over by halftime. BIG NEWS ..... this ain't richland and adamsville, or the sisters of the blind like you've been playing. I'm gonna listen to this one if I can pick it up in milan. I love to hear that goofy radio broadcaster from waverly. Sounds like Earnest T bass. :lol:

Lewis Co. wins big in this one. If Lewis can beat a good Hickman Co. team by 7 i'd say this one will be over by halftime. BIG NEWS ..... this ain't richland and adamsville, or the sisters of the blind like you've been playing. I'm gonna listen to this one if I can pick it up in milan. I love to hear that goofy radio broadcaster from waverly. Sounds like Earnest T bass. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment. I love to have a listening audience. Hope you enjoy. It won't be a blow out unless there are turnovers involved though. Oh, by the way, sorry for the southern accent, I was born with it. Proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tigers!!! :lol: