Hendersonville vs Antioch

2Truth

i went to the game and yes the refs were poor but i think the reason the the commandos lost was there D it was terible lineman had no rush and were allowing lineman to get down feild and double on the linebackers and #88 for antioch was ripping the ends for the commandos robert carlton and the other db's played good for consecutive weeks not giving up the big play. the biggest disapointmen had to be the play of mike hart for the commandos he is supposed to be one of the better d lineman in the mid state but he showed me nothing no pass rush no pressure on the runs and few tackels if any. there was alot of talk about this kid being doninant it looked from the stands he was getting dominated!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the game and yes the refs were poor but i think the reason the the commandos lost was there D it was terible lineman had no rush and were allowing lineman to get down feild and double on the linebackers and #88 for antioch was ripping the ends for the commandos robert carlton and the other db's played good for consecutive weeks not giving up the big play. the biggest disapointmen had to be the play of mike hart for the commandos he is supposed to be one of the better d lineman in the mid state but he showed me nothing no pass rush no pressure on the runs and few tackels if any. there was alot of talk about this kid being doninant it looked from the stands he was getting dominated!!!!!!!!

i agree with most of what u say with 2 exceptions...well maby 3... they did not lose because of the defense... the o-line couldnt block #88 and he harassed Watson all night...secondly when u rush 3 agianst 5 how are u suposed to get pressure...this would be a coaching error the same one they made the week before agianst glencliff too...and Finaly the checklist to Mike Hart getting dominated is this

1 Was he doubled and cut-blocked?

2 Was he held?

3 Did he make any tackles or big plays?

And your checklist should read.....

1. yes, Antioch was very concerned with him and doubled or cut him alot

2. yes, every time Mike, Eric, or Jon was about to make a tackle they had an Antioch player jump on their back...just think of how many times the d-line was almost to the ball then held

3. yes, he had about 3 to 5 tackles and a fumble recovery so all in all id say he had a pretty solid night

first off its not holding if its not called thats no excuse and erick played a good game yes but mike and john had not pass rush and had no presence in the back field on pass plays or runs between the tackles and mike gets cut blocked every week seem like he should be used to it by now

offencivly y isnt mike hart out on the field this is high school football not pro hendersonville dosent have 22 great athletes that they can field on friday nights some one as good as mike hart should play both ways not saying that he is the reason for the offensive let down but he could have been playing right tackle and maby slowed down #88 on pass plays.

first off its not holding if its not called thats no excuse and erick played a good game yes but mike and john had not pass rush and had no presence in the back field on pass plays or runs between the tackles and mike gets cut blocked every week seem like he should be used to it by now

offencivly y isnt mike hart out on the field this is high school football not pro hendersonville dosent have 22 great athletes that they can field on friday nights some one as good as mike hart should play both ways not saying that he is the reason for the offensive let down but he could have been playing right tackle and maby slowed down #88 on pass plays.

to your first comment i dissagree...if Mike didnt have a good game then none of them did...I did hear his name the most...Didnt you??????

to your second comment i agree...as far as i can tell there is no good reason he shouldnt be playing offense...as i recall every year they eventually play him on offense this is the first season that i can recall that he didnt play offense...They need to get 51 off the field because antiochs 88 wiped the floor with him... I think they need him to step up and play tackle if the commandos want to make the playoffs...He should still know the position after blocking for ED SAWYER for 2 years

Just to let 2006 HHS know, I agree mostly with what you put, but this young man Mikey Hart played up to his potential in the Overton game. He did his job even when he was getting doubled or chopped. So, Michael Hart if your out there great game way to step it up. Just remember you need to have a even better game next week because the TIDE WILL CHANGE