Hendersonville vs Antioch

2Truth

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My answer is yes....but it will be a hard game Antioch will come out playing well after a big loss to the Gallatin Green Wave......Any thoughts?

Hendersonville will have to show me that they can play for 4 quarters, they could win it easily if they play like they did in the wilson central game, but i havent seen the same fire and intensity that i saw it that game

Hey welcome the goose, but yeah Hendersonville will have to become more emotional at all times.It takes them awhile to wake up. Like friday at Glencliff they got upset and began to dominate.

well if antioch does like every other metro school...it will be a late hitting trashtalking affair.......whoever hits the hardest will talk the most and get into the other teams head....therfore helping them win.....its the game within the game

well if antioch does like every other metro school...it will be a late hitting trashtalking affair.......whoever hits the hardest will talk the most and get into the other teams head....therfore helping them win.....its the game within the game

In my day the Schools that talked trash to our team usually lost by about 20 points a game and were not good programs! The old East Nashville HS, talked big trash back then. Great programs don't need to trash talk.

Go watch Maryville then count the number of Gold Balls they have from not trash talking but playing the game the right way.

we will never know who could have excelled under which coach and which system

Just wondering. I've been working around the Hendersonville area since March. I have herd grumbling about some of the talent HHC lost when they opened Station Camp and now that they are undefeated I thought that there may be some truth to it.

Not trying to start anything just trying to learn somefacts. I will be at the Game against Antioch and have an old Football buddy who son plays for HHC and will ask him.

Good Luck to HHC! :thumb: