Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

I guess, until you've played and absorbed some of the actual blows, you can't really say whether or not a kid will quit or not based on what region they were in that season. Oneida used to be the small fish in a big pond (1993 - 1998?). They learned to swim with the bigger fish by playing at a higher level. ;) I wish they still played with that composure against the teams they are facing now. Who's to say those teams learned to get better as well.

Kaz ;)

1993-1996

94' team went to the semi-finals.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comment was about how the players at Oneida would quit if they were getting hit by players in your region. There is a long line of players that have played on Saturdays and Sundays that come from the district we have been assigned to from year to year. I'll humor you and name a few: Kevin Mays(UT), Chad Pennington(Marshall + NY Jets), Jermaine Copeland(UT + CFL), Preston Warren(UT).......I'm giving you some of the big time recruits because I can't begin to come up with all the small college players, too. All I know is football is football! And your gonna get hit in every division. Highlanders hit, Indians hit,...and every other team you can name, if they want to survive, HITS. Dig it!

:justwrestle: Kaz

KAZ, I THINK KEVIN MAYS PLAYED AT KINGSTON IN SHS REGION.

I`M THINKING YOU MEAN JEFF SMITH :thumb:

how many of those do you think they will win

i think harriman has to much speed so i dont think they will pull it out.the sunbright game could go either way.york is a much improved team from last year that likes to pound it at you so i take york in that one.greenback has really went down i think oneida takes that it

they have harriman this friday and after that i think its sunbright,york,and then greenback

In my opinion i think that Oneida is going to have to do a little switching up on the offense if we want to put any points on the board. Here lately the oneida offense hasn't been showing much strenghth; although they do have the potential!