Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

In my opinion i think that Oneida is going to have to do a little switching up on the offense if we want to put any points on the board. Here lately the oneida offense hasn't been showing much strenghth; although they do have the potential!

i agree their offense is goin to have to step up and make some plays and put some points on the board.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my apologies to kaz for my absence.been busy with the fam. yeah I guess I am a little too close to things to give a totally honest opinion, but, I think the tribe needs to open up a short passing game quick stuff to the wr's get the te involved stuff to the rb the running game is fine. the defense is fine.tommyb the problem with your post is you said "get hit" by teams in your region. try hitting those people instead of getting hit. to the doubters. get on board or go home I believe in these kids they are gonna give it all they got the least we fence huggers could do is get behind this team :thumb:

:) Holy shakes, Batman! Kill, you better take that headline carefully Bud!?!? That one is deeper than the mud bogs in the Big South Fork! You know, the kind you bravely enter, but almost never get out of. Man, with so little to do around here, you'd think the football was always gonna be the thing that keeps us all grounded. Looks like its trying to tear us all apart. :) Some days are just way better than others. You better be way off, Kill.

P22, glad to see you are still amoung us! Thought we had lost ya, there for a minute. What fam? Its FOOTBALL SEASON, there is no "fam"! ;)

Kazzuro