Unicoi County vs Sullivan North

devil pride

Hey guru, i'm outta town working now and afrraid i'm gonna miss first game in 10 years.Please keep me posted and let me know how cookie is, he's such a good kid.I don't know what i said that upset you in other post but whatever it was i'm sorry.If it was about the game, i can't help it i didn't think they looked good.Good luck to both teams, Go Raiders you need this one for sure.If you get this one your just about a lock for postseason play.Congrads to Unicoi on big win last week.Thx for the support from the Trailblazier fans, North can play with SS,TH,JC, question is will they for 4 qtrs....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank you for calling us over-rated. <_< Anyway to my friend Coach Brewer over there at Unicoi, hi and love ya from all your buddies over here. Looking forward to a good game with you'ns lol. Take care and have a good week and good luck to you Blue Devils as well.

Same back at you. I hope we have a great high school football game. Hardhitting, clean, and exciting from the beginning to the end. Hopefully....no injuries for either side. Remember, "Mix it up " at the end. Afterall, when the game is over we are all on the same side in life.

Very sincerely and respectfully yours to Raider Mom and Son and all the Raider Nation. A special hello to Coach Cox and Coach Patrick.

Coach B.

UCHS

If it is just a torn mcl, then he might get to play again before the season is over.Alot of times now days they won't do surgery on mcl's.Just alot of rehab and a knee brace.Alot of people play with torn mcl's, thats the one on the inside of the knee.It's the outside and the acl that are the real critical ones.We went through that a few times.Tell everybody good luck and play hard or i'm gonna have to come start fussing at em LOL...