Moore Co.(1-5) Vs. Wayne Co.(3-3)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will all depend on which team shows up from MC as to how this game comes out. From what I've seen MC has the potential to come away with a W every week, but I don't know much about WC but when i saw there record and who they've played then it looks like this could be a close game with MC as the underdog. I'm going to take the Raiders from MC by 7 in the upset. Moore county has the players and they know what they need to do. Best of luck to both teams.

Perry county beats C.A. who beats waynesboro, but Perry county loses to Moore county who loss to huntland who loss to waynesboro by 30 + the fact that it is homecoming = x+y/z(3-3+1-5)= Waynesboro wins by the score of 27 to 7. :thumb:

Love the equation.. :lol: ..seeing that last week WC found their team I hope to see a stompin back at the boro. Two big factors in this game is Home field, and homecoming...Good luck Cats... :blink:

Perry county beats C.A. who beats waynesboro, but Perry county loses to Moore county who loss to huntland who loss to waynesboro by 30 + the fact that it is homecoming = x+y/z(3-3+1-5)= Waynesboro wins by the score of 27 to 7. :thumb:

is it just me or is the region a lil lop sided?? lol too many losses to differnt people