Moore Co.(1-5) Vs. Wayne Co.(3-3)

Dang guys yall are still talking bout that game...plz if ur going to talk about it keep it on the other boards...or just forget it and say we will meet again hopefully in the playoffs... :angry:

Yes they are still trying to make excuses why they lost. It even bled into the

Zion vs. mTp thread and I'm sorry to see it come up in yalls thread :angry:

Again, good luck to both teams, play hard, and have fun doin it :angry:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

Yes they are still trying to make excuses why they lost. It even bled into the

Zion vs. mTp thread and I'm sorry to see it come up in yalls thread :angry:

Again, good luck to both teams, play hard, and have fun doin it :angry:

No 1 is makin excusss :o yall just keep actin like yall spanked us, but in reality you won by a hair . Yea yall won the game, but quit actin like you dominated ;) the teams were evenly matched and you know it. The great jungle was silent the whole freakin game till the last second. So quit actin all big and bad cause yall have lost just as many games as C'wood. We will meet agin in the play-offs and our boys better hold nuttin back. And sorry writin on this thred but Big Baby is a complete moroan who has been on the site 4 about 2 mounths and is talkin about his great team. sounds like a fair weather fan to me. Where was you when MP was losing every single game they played. Huh? HOMO.

Edited by Tha_King

:angry:

No 1 is makin excusss :angry: yall just keep actin like yall spanked us, but in reality you won by a hair . Yea yall won the game, but quit actin like you dominated :o the teams were evenly matched and you know it. The great jungle was silent the whole freakin game till the last second. So quit actin all big and bad cause yall have lost just as many games as C'wood. We will meet agin in the play-offs and our boys better hold nuttin back. And sorry writin on this thred but Big Baby is a complete moroan who has been on the site 4 about 2 mounths and is talkin about his great team. sounds like a fair weather fan to me. Where was you when MP was losing every single game they played. Huh? HOMO.

See what I mean :angry:

See what I mean :)

HOMO :) thats so funny.

Why did you change youre user name from "bottomline"? Was it because I called you "bottomliner" last year? ;) You are the same person, right?

MCHS 28

WCHS 27

I think this is going to be a close one, and MC hasnt missed an PAT all season.

Good Luck Bradley H.

HOMO :lol: thats so funny.

Why did you change youre user name from "bottomline"? Was it because I called you "bottomliner" last year? :lol: You are the same person, right?

MCHS 28

WCHS 27

I think this is going to be a close one, and MC hasnt missed an PAT all season.

Good Luck Bradley H.

Nope,and did something happen to you and Tha Kid as little boys that yall need to talk about cause that HOMO word is getting a lot of attention. :lol:

Edited by Big Bigby

Don't try to put it off on us just cause your gay. Just keep on watchin your fruity little movies and leave the little boys in MP alone.

ATTENTION: IF YOUR A LITTLE BOY FROM MP WATCH OUT FOR THE GUY KNOWN AS BIG BABY!! :huh:

Ya know judging by all the earlier post you wrote earlier this year I thought you were older in age and smarter B) But now that I gotten you a little upset

your intellect is fading. You must be under 20 or still in HS. Grow up Kiddo! B)

Wayne Co. and Moore Co. fans sorry this BS is on yalls thread. I won't reply to

kiddo anymore on this one :lol:

Final score thurs.nite mTp- 68

Zion- 21

Edited by Big Bigby

Ya know judging by all the earlier post you wrote earlier this year I thought you were older in age and smarter :lol: You must be under 20 or still in HS. Grow up Kiddo! :thumb:

Wayne Co. and Moore Co. fans sorry this BS is on yalls thread. I won't reply to

kiddo anymore on this one ;)

Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. ;) except for the part about posting earlier in the year. You magically appeared after the CW/MP game. ;)

Good Luck to WC and MC.

Yes we fumbled 6 times and lost 3 of them but on one of those fumbles we scored our first TD...i fumbled and #5 took it for a TD i think like 70 yds so we lucked up on that one but we just kept shooting ourselves in the feet...we cant keep making stupid errors like that...we have to hold on to the ball if we are going to beat PC much less Cwood...they did a good job shutting down our passing game but the skill players myself included had there worst games of the yr...we just didnt have our heads in the game after the half and that will NOT happen again all yr...we come out a lil complacent after the half and they put together a 7 min drive and then a short 2 min drive after the recover on kickoff to make it 14-14 at the end of the 3rd and we knew we were in for a long 4th qtr cause they had all the momentum but Cooch bailed us out with that 84 yd INT return...sometimes you play really bad from time to time but as long as you get the Win it really dont matter how u got it...we will improve from this bad game though... :thumb: