Cherokee @ Davy Crockett?

cherokeefan2

I was thinking the same thing.

Didnt he win one of the linemen events or something like that?

I was on the sideline during the 2nd Quarter/Halftime/3rd Quarter and was thinking that the dude was a Carson Newman football player.

All I remember is that the fastest "lineman" was was a kid that played defensive back during the game - from Boone, I think. Maybe he played TE too, but I didn't see him there. He was the size of a DB, not a lineman. Anyway, I digress. Maybe somebody will fill us in on the very athletic looking guy from Crockett.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anbody have an injury report on both teams? I know last week that Cherokee had one of the their best (they have several) running backs out - Carter. Also, that tall receiver (#88 I think) was out. Both had shoulder injuries. Are they back in action? I don't think its critical that they are back for Crockett. The team looked good against Greenville even without them. For their sake and for future games, I hope they are well.

How about Crockett?

From the pre-season Jamboree, I remember a guy (maybe #49) that looked like a college athlete. He was a real man. I didn't see him play though. Hopefully, looks are deceiving.

I have also seen this guy play,potential to dominate but doesn't seem to reach it. We scrimmaged him and he made a couple impressive catches and tackles. I think his name is David Murray, don't hold me to it though.