06-07 Mr Basketball Predictions

thecrippler2222

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A- Corey Shankle (Forrest High)... Averaging 18 and 11 career! AB to break or already has all scoring records at Forrest! No one knows about him really, small county paper!!! Look on all the rankings for tennessee top players and you will find him! One of a few single A players on the list! Look out for him! Great player, as all the other kids are on the board!

Yeah, i heard that college coaches were drooling over this kid. 6'2 skinny post with little range outside of 15'. Wow!

Seriously, corey is a solid Single A player who benefits from a team that makes sure he touches it EVERY time down. Many players would put up the same stats if given as many touches. He's good, but Mr. Basketball? I'm not buying it.

Who is?I seen him play this summer and felt that he was the best player on the team.I havent heard from u much,I thought u were still at the gym with your head in your hands still shaking up from Marquis buzzer beater with all the other middleton folks.I see u have finally left the gym.You still heart broken or have u gotten over it?

Jordan Miller is hands down the best player on that team! I've even heard that from his head coach's mouth. I wasn't downing Bynum, as he is a very goodplayer, just stating an opinion. By the way, my screen name is not MIDDLETONTOWNBALLER. I'm not from Middleton and wasn't at that game, I do now, however wish that woulda busted your...u know whats....since you wanted to turn my comment so personal.

Who is?I seen him play this summer and felt that he was the best player on the team.I havent heard from u much,I thought u were still at the gym with your head in your hands still shaking up from Marquis buzzer beater with all the other middleton folks.I see u have finally left the gym.You still heart broken or have u gotten over it?

Jordan Miller is hands down the best player on that team! I've even heard that from his head coach's mouth. I wasn't downing Bynum, as he is a very goodplayer, just stating an opinion. By the way, my screen name is not MIDDLETONTOWNBALLER. I'm not from Middleton and wasn't at that game, I do now, however wish that they woulda busted Union City's...um....u know what....since you wanted to turn my comment so personal.

how do you figure demario is a year away...hes a junior just like carter and they are both extremely talented...i dont think its a no brainer either way...but mario as a guard can put up more assists and steals than carter...he'll get his points and rebounds but the other things mario does will give him an advantage

Not only is he a Junior, but he will be 18 years old this year (should be a senior). He is a man amongst boys. I must admit that the other Juniors are starting to catch up with him. He is so quick and is such a good defender, that you know he will be playing major college ball. He is not a lock for a big time program, but could test the waters. He is for real.

Jordan Miller is hands down the best player on that team! I've even heard that from his head coach's mouth. I wasn't downing Bynum, as he is a very goodplayer, just stating an opinion. By the way, my screen name is not MIDDLETONTOWNBALLER. I'm not from Middleton and wasn't at that game, I do now, however wish that woulda busted your...u know whats....since you wanted to turn my comment so personal.

Jordan Miller is hands down the best player on that team! I've even heard that from his head coach's mouth. I wasn't downing Bynum, as he is a very goodplayer, just stating an opinion. By the way, my screen name is not MIDDLETONTOWNBALLER. I'm not from Middleton and wasn't at that game, I do now, however wish that they woulda busted Union City's...um....u know what....since you wanted to turn my comment so personal.

Sorry bout that,thought you were some one else.What year is Jordan Miller.I heard of him but i dont see his name anywhere on the unapproved website rankings.Also heard he was a good player.

Not only is he a Junior, but he will be 18 years old this year (should be a senior). He is a man amongst boys. I must admit that the other Juniors are starting to catch up with him. He is so quick and is such a good defender, that you know he will be playing major college ball. He is not a lock for a big time program, but could test the waters. He is for real.

i honestly think he will be more athletic this year than he has ever been before...with the football he has been playing his legs have gotten much stronger...as have the twins and cj....he will definately get some looks from big colleges...he has great size for a point guard and he has extremely good court vision....i look for him to get the twins VERY involved in the offense this season...this team has alot of depth this year...however much of the talent is young...marios numbers across the board should be very good...and i think the team has a good chance to go far this season helping his bid for a Mr. Basketball

i dont know for sure....i know if it was his choice he would go to duke...but that would take some work...i agree though him and carter could be a deadly duo in college

yeah Carter is always wearing duke stuff. Its so hard to go there because they cant their pick of the litter so to speak. I wouldnt mind seeing them in orange. Ol Bruce has got that program going in the right direction.

Edited by redandwhiteforever