06-07 Mr Basketball Predictions

thecrippler2222

yeah Carter is always wearing duke stuff. Its so hard to go there because they cant their pick of the litter so to speak. I wouldnt mind seeing them in orange. Ol Bruce has got that program going in the right direction.

haha well you know if it was my choice id send em both up to oregon with my ducks....who knows though i think they both have the potential to play bigtime D-1 ball...we'll see what happens though

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout that,thought you were some one else.What year is Jordan Miller.I heard of him but i dont see his name anywhere on the unapproved website rankings.Also heard he was a good player.

That's alright, my apologies, too! I got a little carried way. Why can't we all just get along? :thumb: About Miller, I think that he is a senior, but not exactly sure. There are several good players on that team. The point guard, I think his last name is Buggs, is quicker than a hiccup!

What do you mean who? Howard has Dominique Taylor and D. Ricks!!!

These two will be unstopable forces this year. Howard did have the best team in the city last year REMEMBER

Are they really better players than Jurrick?

What grade are they in?

What position (s) do they play?

How tall are they?

So, you think they should be ranked nationally? Tell me more. Not being sacrastic, I am not from your area. I just know the players who have done well for themselves in the summer (nationally). I really would like to know more.

Are they really better players than Jurrick?

What grade are they in?

What position (s) do they play?

How tall are they?

So, you think they should be ranked nationally? Tell me more. Not being sacrastic, I am not from your area. I just know the players who have done well for themselves in the summer (nationally). I really would like to know more.

They are solid players but not better than Jurick. He doesnt know what he is talking about.

They wont be nationally ranked because they play as a team. If Howard didnt have the best team in Chattanooga then who did? the only good arguement is Red Bank. Most of Howards team was sophmores last year and they all return. Redandwhiteforever why didnt you respond to my post saying that Jurick couldnt hold a candle to Michael Ford. I hope you are at that game when Howard plays East Ridge so you can see the whipping they put on them. How many times has East Ridge beat Howard in the last 10years, why is it that all of a sudden you think that you are able to play with Howard ;)

Edited by t-mac