Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mickey Brown will probably be dressing varsity. He is a really good player with a great head on his shoulders. He can should the three and is a good passer. He would make central a amazing point guard.

Mickey has a perfect stroke just like his brother, but he lacks Joe’s confidence. And I guess with confidence comes aggressiveness . If the coaches can make him more confident in his game, he WILL make Central a amazing point guard?

Mickey has a perfect stroke just like his brother, but he lacks Joe’s confidence. And I guess with confidence comes aggressiveness . If the coaches can make him more confident in his game, he WILL make Central a amazing point guard?

It is supposed to be an amazing point guard. But Mickey will be just fine. He did good this summer and may have played the best of all point guards. Joe lacked that confidence until he finally knew the position was his.

OH yeah by the way in two DB vs. Central freshman games last year he hit the top of the backboard on two separate three point attempts. DB held him or should we say he held himself to just a combined 5 points in both games. And you guys say he could dress or play varsity. Lets start by doing on the smallest level of high-school play. FRESHMAN. Then JV then VARSITY. BUBBA he wouldn't even get to play at DB on the JV much less get to dress varsity. This shows how much better DB is going to be than Central this year. DB will be very deep. They will start with

Josef Throp

Coty Sensabaugh

Brad Blackwell

Logan Williamson

Frankie Adams

Bench (in order of of coming on the floor)

6. Jordan Edwards 6'7 (post)

7. Justin Sylvester (sg)

8. Bronson Flack 6'9 (post)

9. Tremel McGue (pg)

10. Reed King 6'3 (sf)

11. Darrin Riggs 6'6 (post)

12. Blake Leaper (sg)

13-14. Either Marshall Hardy, Todd Halvorsen, Dustin McConnell, Ross Ramsdale.

This is the deepest bench in the conference and their will be NO tiring this bunch of guys because they stick together and they go through the toughest conditioning in all the land with Coach Charlie Morgan.

I am guessing of a score of 82-58 in the first game against Central with DB coming out on top. By the way I am calling out Blake Leaper to have 10 points that game.

If those are the starters then they better go to the bench very early in the game to compete with most of the teams in the Big 9 this year. They will need more size to deal with South and the Hill...and Josef and Coty are great competitors but if Morgan has any senesce, Justin aka “The Future” should get a lot of PT this year! Seeing the lineup just reassure to me that this is the year of the HILL!! :thumb:

If those are the starters then they better go to the bench very early in the game to compete with most of the teams in the Big 9 this year. They will need more size to deal with South and the Hill...and Josef and Coty are great competitors but if Morgan has any senesce, Justin aka “The Future” should get a lot of PT this year! Seeing the lineup just reassure to me that this is the year of the HILL!! :thumb:

That's crazy talk. Throp is not a 2 guard. He is much better when he has the ball in his hands. Maybe Blackwell brought out his A game against Central everytime, but he scored like 20 each time against us. Sensabaugh and Throp carried the team last year. They should never come out of the game. You keep proving your knowledge everytime Cap :(

OH yeah by the way in two DB vs. Central freshman games last year he hit the top of the backboard on two separate three point attempts. DB held him or should we say he held himself to just a combined 5 points in both games. And you guys say he could dress or play varsity.

Mickey is very talented, much more than anything I seen on your Freshman. There is a reason he played JV and those guys from DB did not. Mickey will thrive in Vaughn's system, and if he starts could lead the conference in assists.

Mickey is very talented, much more than anything I seen on your Freshman. There is a reason he played JV and those guys from DB did not. Mickey will thrive in Vaughn's system, and if he starts could lead the conference in assists.

[/quote

He played JV because everyone the Central program stinks. Bubba my 8 year old brother could play for your freshman team.

Edited by caro21lina

DB's Todd Halvorsen will be the dominate player in the Big 9 this year. This kid is a monster! ;)

Ok well............ Have you heard of his brother Matt Halvorsen, they rank him in the top 20 in the U.S. at basketball. Many consider him the next Larry Bird. He is a stellar shooter from deep range and and some mad handles. The kid is only 9 but boy can he play. Those of you up in the JC. (Johnson City) Be lookin out for Matt Halvorsen coming on to rock your world here in about 5-6 years. And then just two years later Brad Halvorsen another great player they say will come along. The future is looking very good for Dobyns-Bennett basketball.

Ok well............ Have you heard of his brother Matt Halvorsen, they rank him in the top 20 in the U.S. at basketball. Many consider him the next Larry Bird. He is a stellar shooter from deep range and and some mad handles. The kid is only 9 but boy can he play. Those of you up in the JC. (Johnson City) Be lookin out for Matt Halvorsen coming on to rock your world here in about 5-6 years. And then just two years later Brad Halvorsen another great player they say will come along. The future is looking very good for Dobyns-Bennett basketball.

I'm glad you have the scouting report on the upcoming pre-schoolers.

I'm glad you have the scouting report on the upcoming pre-schoolers.

I'm glad that you keep looking at that same pic of another guy! :lol:

That is a fact, but I don't want to look too far into dafuture cuz this is Todd's year to shine (as soon as he recovers from that shoulder injury!) ;)