USJ at Westview

JPM62

welllllllllllll...westview by 24 with their kicker kickin a 50 yard field goal into the wind...ya'lls kicker is good!!! B)

Cory Nethery is without a doubt a first class athlete. He is a leader by example and has done it all under some tough circumstances. My hat is off to him and i wish him the best of luck the rest of his senior year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview should win this game, but you never really know about Westview now do ya? Seems like they always have a game that makes you wonder if they even practiced during the week. Looks like USJ played Gibson County better than Westview. You never know.

I`m still picking Westview.

A>B and B>C therefore A>C. Works really well in math but has never been really effective in predicting region 7 2A football games. The rest of this year should be a total rat race and will probably produce some real surprises. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

A>B and B>C therefore A>C. Works really well in math but has never been really effective in predicting region 7 2A football games. The rest of this year should be a total rat race and will probably produce some real surprises. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I agree totally with that analogy.

i kno u USJ fans are happy that u finally got an offical win in region 7-2A, but just because u beat GC, who is if im correct, (1-5), (0-3) in the region, is not that great. but if our offense ever connects with the ONE of the best defenses in the state, it should be a scoreless game n a blow out for the USJ fans. i am sorry, but every1 always has a game n for USJ it was for last week, but sorry not this week. if coach cody lets cory kick this should be an easy game. we intercepted 5 passes last week (2 by the shortest defensive player on the team, buddy legens) so their game in the air wont be sucessful in martin. it is also Homecoming, so westview should n would win this game because of a lot of emotion. o yea, my prediction,

Westview, 17-0

GO WHS!

"Offenses win Games, Defenses WIN championships!"

i kno u USJ fans are happy that u finally got an offical win in region 7-2A, but just because u beat GC, who is if im correct, (1-5), (0-3) in the region, is not that great. but if our offense ever connects with the ONE of the best defenses in the state, it should be a scoreless game n a blow out for the USJ fans. i am sorry, but every1 always has a game n for USJ it was for last week, but sorry not this week. if coach cody lets cory kick this should be an easy game. we intercepted 5 passes last week (2 by the shortest defensive player on the team, buddy legens) so their game in the air wont be sucessful in martin. it is also Homecoming, so westview should n would win this game because of a lot of emotion. o yea, my prediction,

Westview, 17-0

GO WHS!

"Offenses win Games, Defenses WIN championships!"

I don't think USJ will be held scoreless. I think Westview may have a few more horses. If Martin isn't careful this could be a shocker.

Although USJ's offense has not been much, last friday they doubled their points for the season. They had 215 rushing yards and didn't even need to try to throw the ball. Hardegree was 8-16 with 91 yards. Also USJ has a tremendous defense, a great front four, with the top two tacklers in west tennessee at linebacker as of two weeks ago. I pick USJ by 10.

Westview's front four (Stigall, Edwards, Cruse and Burlison) will show USJ what a D-line can do.

lol by the outcome of the milan game maybe ? im sayin atleast 20 penalties myself

One game with several penalties. And most, if not all but one, were OFFSETTING personal foul penalties. And yes I imagine there were others but the majority were offsetting personal fouls.

And USJ had only one penalty last game against GC.

This game will be close either way. USJ could possibly have two region wins before this game starts and that could make a difference in how bad they want it.

Westviews strong front 4 won't have much of an impact in this one because USJ will probably run the spread again to avoid Martin's strength. If Martin has fast corners then USJ probably won't score. If not, Martin could be in for a long night.