Watertown vs Mt. Juliet Christian

waterfan23

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it will be WT by 21 in the 1st Qtr. Then its up to them how many more points they want. Enjoy it. Years to come things will change. They still have bleachers to build on the home side. They had 16 players when they played GV. Thats hard to play ball that way. Need multi talent to play on that team.

this post is directed to any watertown fan that was present at the jo byrns vs. watertown scrimmage. how does jo byrns stand up to other teams in your region.

Worried a little?

anyways i see watertown pulling this one out easily as they try to build their momentum and confidence back up before trying to beat Gordonsvile.

Worried a little?

anyways i see watertown pulling this one out easily as they try to build their momentum and confidence back up before trying to beat Gordonsvile.

not worried but just a little curious. i see all of these close scores in region 4 between watertown and other teams when jbhs destroyed watertown in a scrimmage. i just want to know if watertown is a different animal or if region 4 is not the best region in the state as everyone is making it out to be.

not worried but just a little curious. i see all of these close scores in region 4 between watertown and other teams when jbhs destroyed watertown in a scrimmage. i just want to know if watertown is a different animal or if region 4 is not the best region in the state as everyone is making it out to be.

Understandable.. but some things to consider about scrimmages. number 1, the boys are not gonna get up and play with their heart and all they have at a scrimmage because it is just that a scrimmage. Second, very few coach's prepare a gameplan for a scrimmage, i doubt Jo byrns did either but that has been a strong point for watertown in games, their gameplan. third, scrimmages rarely show how good or bad a team is, the best example i have for that is Trousdale County last year, they did not play good at all in scrimmages and i believe (little help TC fans) that they even lost one or two scrimmages last year. And then of course we all know how they did in the season.

Understandable.. but some things to consider about scrimmages. number 1, the boys are not gonna get up and play with their heart and all they have at a scrimmage because it is just that a scrimmage. Second, very few coach's prepare a gameplan for a scrimmage, i doubt Jo byrns did either but that has been a strong point for watertown in games, their gameplan. third, scrimmages rarely show how good or bad a team is, the best example i have for that is Trousdale County last year, they did not play good at all in scrimmages and i believe (little help TC fans) that they even lost one or two scrimmages last year. And then of course we all know how they did in the season.

We lost every scrimmage we had before the season last year including the jamboree at our house to westmoreland. I don't put much stock in scrimmages. They are nothing more than glorified practices. A help tool to prepare your team for game like situations.

this post is directed to any watertown fan that was present at the jo byrns vs. watertown scrimmage. how does jo byrns stand up to other teams in your region.

I have only seen JBS play in that scrimmage, and I don't think you guys were playing your best. I know WT wasn't. So it is hard for me to guess how you guys would play in a real game. I know that FCS would give you all you wanted for 4 quarters, and believe me I am not a FCS fan at all, but they are a very good team this year. I saw GV play in the jamboree, (they looked pretty good) but again its just a scrimmage so it is hard to say. TC is also on the prowl. I'm sure Satterfield is on the war path. You can't ever count them out. Anyway, good luck with the rest of your season.