Cheatham County at Spring Hill

KSherburn24

What happened to that tail back that carried the ball against giles and lipscomb. He hasn't had any numbers recently like he did in that game. I can't remember his number, but a Spring Hill fan probably knows who I am talking about. He played tail back. Is he injured or playing a different position or what?

I'm not sure which game you're referring to here. Lipscomb was our last game.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tennessean roster looks accurate for the most part. The only thing I can see wrong is that Tim Saye is actually #17, not #27. I'm not sure who wears #27 now, but he tends to get a few carries a game and is always referred to as Tim Saye by the PA. I would figure that would irritate him by now...

Anyway. Yes, those are our top performers thus far. Magwan (#9) and Ned (#43) specifically get most of our offensive yards.

Thanks for the info. The player jacket2557 is asking about I believe is Jonathan Walker. I remember him running all over Marshall last year then getting hurt and missing the majority of the season after that game.

The Tennessean roster looks accurate for the most part. The only thing I can see wrong is that Tim Saye is actually #17, not #27. I'm not sure who wears #27 now, but he tends to get a few carries a game and is always referred to as Tim Saye by the PA. I would figure that would irritate him by now...

Anyway. Yes, those are our top performers thus far. Magwan (#9) and Ned (#43) specifically get most of our offensive yards.

#27 is Travis Carter i wish theyed fix that roster

Should be an interesting game...both teams need the win in region play. All of the Spring Hill games can be heard on TennesseeSportsNet.Com. We have covered the Raiders all year and they are needing this win badly to move closer to a playoff berth.

Click on TennesseeSportsNet.Com to listen in FM quality...FREE on your computer's speakers.

To get to Spring Hill High from the north.....go south on I-65 to Saturn Parkway. Get off on Hwy. 31.....SOUTH (toward Columbia) and the school is about a mile down the road on the right.

Should be an interesting game...both teams need the win in region play. All of the Spring Hill games can be heard on TennesseeSportsNet.Com. We have covered the Raiders all year and they are needing this win badly to move closer to a playoff berth.

Click on TennesseeSportsNet.Com to listen in FM quality...FREE on your computer's speakers.

To get to Spring Hill High from the north.....go south on I-65 to Saturn Parkway. Get off on Hwy. 31.....SOUTH (toward Columbia) and the school is about a mile down the road on the right.

I tried to call the school to find out where in the world the radio crew is supposed to set up this week but apparently Spring Hill is on Fall Break this week. Is there a visitor side pressbox that I am supposed to be in, am I in the home side press box, or will I have to do a game from the stands (it wouldn't be the first time ever)????? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Hey vandy1 where did you guys set up last week??????

I tried to call the school to find out where in the world the radio crew is supposed to set up this week but apparently Spring Hill is on Fall Break this week. Is there a visitor side pressbox that I am supposed to be in, am I in the home side press box, or will I have to do a game from the stands (it wouldn't be the first time ever)????? Any help with this would be appreciated.

they were in the top corner of the home side not in the press box

They have a guy who does an internet broadcast and yielded his spot to us. Press Box is limited and small. Numerous people had to stand outside. Read our commentary page and that may help you. I would call the principal or AD and let them know you are coming. We had a terrible technical night in Spring HIll for Radio.

They have a guy who does an internet broadcast and yielded his spot to us. Press Box is limited and small. Numerous people had to stand outside. Read our commentary page and that may help you. I would call the principal or AD and let them know you are coming. We had a terrible technical night in Spring HIll for Radio.

I tried to take that route and the school is currently on "Fall Break" so needless to say nobody was available for comment. It sounds like I could be having a lot of "fun" tomorrow :thumb:

Good Luck to you guys against Creek Wood tomorrow :)

After playing both teams, i'm going with the team with the best defense. Spring Hill has some major speed in their backfield, so the Cubs can get ready for that. Cheatham County had to air it out against us but, if the Raiders can stop that potent offense they have agood shot at winning. I'm going with my gut and going with Cheatham County. Good luck fellas.

I would have to go with Spring Hill on this one.... Overall i think it will be a pretty manageable game that could be won by either side, but i am not a cheatham county fan at all. I would have to say that our school is their newest rivalry come winter time

Right on..I kno this aint about bball, but im right there wit ya MVP332. AFter wat they did last season, rival is a conservative term for what they are now. :blink:

Good Luck Spring Hill