lake county

bballchamps

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are returning loads of talent and they have alot of quickness i dont see any team beating them this year.

When they bring their A game somebody is going to be in trouble. Returning most of their team they should win their district and region host sub-state and go for the gold but they will have to play their A game. Bring one to the LC.

They are returning loads of talent and they have alot of quickness i dont see any team beating them this year.

When they bring their A game somebody is going to be in trouble. Returning most of their team they should win their district and region host sub-state and go for the gold but they will have to play their A game. Bring one to the LC.

Don't count on winning the district and region just yet...you know as well as anyone that 14A is the most competitive district in the state...

this team is loaded i've seen them play in summer ball and really impresed with size and athleticism. Union City is small but they can run and do it very well. Humboldt is big inside but unproven outside. Halls is just a little lack of deph. but will be highly competitive.

i would blow a load on this team so quick i hav never even heard of these suckers

You are very sick minded and you need to get out from under that rock you have been under the past two years. This team is able to make the state this year. And if you look at recent past Lake Co. has lost to the last state title winners by a total of 4 points in two games. So you might hear about this team before you try to get off again. You sick sick minded person.

Ps. The reason you havent heared about Lake Co. is because you been spending alot of alone time. And blowing stuff. I guess

honestly lake county doesn't look that great to me...sure they're athletic but what top 3 or 4 team in that district isn't?? springer should be a handful for any team as to be expected but as a team they don't impress me at all...if u ask me they won't win they're district ( that will be humboldt for sure ) and they'll be lucky to finish second ( union city is scrappy and returns ALOT of speed ).... but u never know in the end that's why they play the game. :thumb:

honestly lake county doesn't look that great to me...sure they're athletic but what top 3 or 4 team in that district isn't?? springer should be a handful for any team as to be expected but as a team they don't impress me at all...if u ask me they won't win they're district ( that will be humboldt for sure ) and they'll be lucky to finish second ( union city is scrappy and returns ALOT of speed ).... but u never know in the end that's why they play the game. :lol:

well if your picking humboldt they really didnt impress me with that spanking we gave yall last year. not once not twice but three times. If your not impress with that i guess you dont know to much about ball. Guess what yall dont have a ball handling guard like last year. that spell big trouble when lake county press yall. By the way yall need to worry about replacing two top scores from last year in rose and smith. The only thing your speakin of is only pride and tradition because if you saw what we did to yall then you could be a reallist instead you just have a lil hope.

well i understand but last year was last year and this upcoming year humboldt's gonna have way to much size and strength for lake county to match up with end of story

Size and strenght dont mean anything when your guards are turning the ball over all nite.I like humboldt team,but i dont like the fact that derrick sain is playing the wing this year cause he cant shoot outside and dont know how to dribble too good to be out there.I like his game and he is a very talented ball player,but would rather see him under the basket were he tes.

Size and strenght dont mean anything when your guards are turning the ball over all nite.I like humboldt team,but i dont like the fact that derrick sain is playing the wing this year cause he cant shoot outside and dont know how to dribble too good to be out there.I like his game and he is a very talented ball player,but would rather see him under the basket were he tes.

don't get me wrong they have issues at the point but something tells me they'll get it straight. and they're size is just something that sticks out in my mind as a dominator in that district with quicker but very undersized opponents.