lake county

bballchamps

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i understand but last year was last year and this upcoming year humboldt's gonna have way to much size and strength for lake county to match up with end of story

too much size? derick sain is a talent is so is e.j. but in order for humboldt to get the ball to them will require a guard that can handle the ball and sorry odell cant handle the pressure by himself. Lake County is goin to be very big in the front court with 6'5 jacky johnson that has been very impressive in the summer session and so has 6'4 soph. Russel Avery so Lake County will be big enough. But can Humboldt play with 6'2 Brandon Springer and 6'3 Channing Genens on the wings? i dont think so

LC shouldn't worry so much about being undersized. Last year UC won it all with the tallest player being 6'3. Small teams just have to be better at other functions of the game, especially running and the deep ball.

The thing about most of all the Lake Co players is they have a lot of wingspan and all can jump..Humboldt was a lot bigger last year but Lake Co was blocking their shots under the goal and more than held their own on the boards..I look for the district to be even better this year with Humboldt,Halls,Union City all having teams that very well could be ranked in the top ten

I believe you are right about U.C. this year.I have them coming in 4th place this year behind Lake Co.,Humboldt,and Halls.

Union city will be 2nd in the district. They have a top jr class in the state. M. J. Brown, Cedric Allen (transfer from jcm) Lavan Mosley, Pat Polk, Andre Coby,and other are goin to be talented. I watch them this summer with lc. and they killed lexington by 40 points with all-star Reggie Bomar (if anyone have seen any post i made about him then you know how i feel about his game people say d-1 i say

i say d-burg) so they will be talented but smaller than last year. Tallest player about 6'0.

Union city will be 2nd in the district. They have a top jr class in the state. M. J. Brown, Cedric Allen (transfer from jcm) Lavan Mosley, Pat Polk, Andre Coby,and other are goin to be talented. I watch them this summer with lc. and they killed lexington by 40 points with all-star Reggie Bomar (if anyone have seen any post i made about him then you know how i feel about his game people say d-1 i say

i say d-burg) so they will be talented but smaller than last year. Tallest player about 6'0.

Thanks for the info Lake Co..I didn't know they had a transfer move in..but then again..I should have expected it!

Based on what you saw during the summer..who do you project to be the starters for Lake Co and how did Lake Co fare in the camps?Did they play any top notch teams like Liberty,Haywood,Bolivar etc..Before any of the U.C naysayers say anything..I'm not saying we would beat any of those teams..just were they there?As far as the starters..we know Whitby will start different lineups..at least for awhile..I believe he will start Dominique over Sep in some games just to keep everyone on their toes..But other than Springer,Geanes,and Sep ..will it be Copeland,Avery,or Jackie Johnson or basically just play 7 or 8 about the same? Just your opinion..I know coach may do the opposite of everything we think..but it's been working for the most part so who knows?He may bench them all one game and put in the 3rd string..Maybe against U.C..

Based on what you saw during the summer..who do you project to be the starters for Lake Co and how did Lake Co fare in the camps?Did they play any top notch teams like Liberty,Haywood,Bolivar etc..Before any of the U.C naysayers say anything..I'm not saying we would beat any of those teams..just were they there?As far as the starters..we know Whitby will start different lineups..at least for awhile..I believe he will start Dominique over Sep in some games just to keep everyone on their toes..But other than Springer,Geanes,and Sep ..will it be Copeland,Avery,or Jackie Johnson or basically just play 7 or 8 about the same? Just your opinion..I know coach may do the opposite of everything we think..but it's been working for the most part so who knows?He may bench them all one game and put in the 3rd string..Maybe against U.C..

He probably will put in the third string when we send lake co home crying again just like last year.The starters will probably be Sep,Springer,Geanes,Johnson was impressed with him this summer,and Avery.Thought Copeland was not playing this year but not for sure.I have to find out.The games i seen them play,they didnt have springer,sep,or copeland,but they played good anyway.

He probably will put in the third string when we send lake co home crying again just like last year.The starters will probably be Sep,Springer,Geanes,Johnson was impressed with him this summer,and Avery.Thought Copeland was not playing this year but not for sure.I have to find out.The games i seen them play,they didnt have springer,sep,or copeland,but they played good anyway.

Thanks Chipper..You seem to be very knowledgable about both the Falcons and the Tornadoes..I guess..I'm going to have to quit messing with you...Thanks for the info !