Riverdale football for the 2006 season thus far

riverdaleman

Hard to follow a coach who has been that successful. However, Riverdale, which is still a very strong team this year, is not the same team as they have been over the last several years.

Maybe coaching, but the players are not as talented as in the past either. It's a shame that coaches are always the first ones to be criticized--well maybe after the officials.

B) right B)

I've heard that hes looking to. He don't fit in. Maybe his crap worked in metro, but in the 'boro it don't fly. Hes no good...plain n simple.

:huh:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be a good guy and coach leave him alone and let him do his job.

i understand coaches will be blamed for things but the warriors have only lost one game and that was to a very good team.

i think the people saying bad things about him are just trying to run him off so they don't have to go up against his wing-t

quote of the year:

"he don't fit in"

that's brilliant

Edited by g-georgia

seems to be a good guy and coach leave him alone and let him do his job.

i understand coaches will be blamed for things but the warriors have only lost one game and that was to a very good team.

i think the people saying bad things about him are just trying to run him off so they don't have to go up against his wing-t

quote of the year:

"he don't fit in"

that's brilliant

as a player i can say we love him here B)

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

OK, I admit I am slow, but this is getting ridiculous.

Don't fit? Why not, because he is winning.

Looking? We are used to that every year.

What he was like at Hillsboro? Who cares what he did there, besides win!

From what I have seen this season from outside the program this year is a Coach who cares about his players and don't place the blame on them for his mistakes (McCallie game ending). I will say that I just wish my son had played for him for his four years of High School football!

Coach A plays more kids every week and cares about their welfare both on and OFF the field. The kids, and to me that is important ones that parents should be worried about, has been a GREAT addition to the R'dale program. B)

From EVERY player on the current team I have talked to, he IS respected and wanted by the entire team. Have NOT heard ANY negative comment by any of them so far. If he IS offered something better and better paying I will say he deserves it and will handle it much better than some that have come and gone before. I also 'think' he will at least tell the boys up front and at least say goodbye with class.

Coach A, Thank You for what you are doing with this team! :huh:

Lost Dad you aint talking to everyone. As far as Hillsboro goes once he and his loser assistants (who cant get a HC job) left a whole lot more guys joined the team. Adyelot "cares" about kids as long as he can use them.

With a whole new offense and defense, coaches, and more kids Hillsboro remains undefeated. We cant say that for Riverdale. Who did he hurt at Hillsboro..the kids you think he cares about.

Lost Dad you aint talking to everyone. As far as Hillsboro goes once he and his loser assistants (who cant get a HC job) left a whole lot more guys joined the team. Adyelot "cares" about kids as long as he can use them.

With a whole new offense and defense, coaches, and more kids Hillsboro remains undefeated. We cant say that for Riverdale. Who did he hurt at Hillsboro..the kids you think he cares about.

riverdale had a few join their team also, including a starter, safety Dominique Reed. a change of coaches, even in dominant programs will always bring in new players.

but i will admitt i have heard not a good thing about him from hillsboro folk's mouths, the same people he spoke highly of and got emotional about leaving there when he was announced at his press conference as riverdale head coach

Speaking of assistant coaches who thinks they good enough to be head coach-Is Herzog the reason Ravenwood is doing so bad and is Gore the reason Brentwood ain't winning? It seems everything these guys touch turns to garbage. The players at Hillsboro are real glad those coaches left. Now they all get to touch the ball a concept Adelott dont know nothing about.

Speaking of assistant coaches who thinks they good enough to be head coach-Is Herzog the reason Ravenwood is doing so bad and is Gore the reason Brentwood ain't winning? It seems everything these guys touch turns to garbage. The players at Hillsboro are real glad those coaches left. Now they all get to touch the ball a concept Adelott dont know nothing about.

:thumb: Hadnt thought of that!