Region 4-AAA

mjuhb

Why in the world would you play the final on Wed. with a back to back game from Tuesday? Regions don't start until next week?

i don't know when i heard it i about hit the floor

you don't know how mad i am right now

for tullahoma and shelbyville this is the most important game of the year the kids atleast need 1 day to rest and prepare

but there might 2 reasons for a game on wednesday

1 i can't go into on coacht and 2nd franklin co can't schedule

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know when i heard it i about hit the floor

you don't know how mad i am right now

for tullahoma and shelbyville this is the most important game of the year the kids atleast need 1 day to rest and prepare

but there might 2 reasons for a game on wednesday

1 i can't go into on coacht and 2nd franklin co can't schedule

Little ahead of yourself there aren't you-Tullahoma must defeat Columbia first.

Edited by coachof3

4-1 shelbyville

shelbyville/tullahoma tomorrow 6:30 i think

any word from district 7

Siegel 5-0 over Lebanon. Siegel played mostly second team and J.V. during the second half.

Congrats to Lebanon on a great year and to Coach McDowell for being District 7 coach of the year.

When I left, Cookeville was leading Riverdale 3-0 with 20 min. left in the 1st half.

Edited by sportsfan15

4-1 shelbyville

shelbyville/tullahoma tomorrow 6:30 i think

any word from district 7

Siegel 5 Lebanon 0

Don't know about the late game. It could have been worse in this one. Siegel is the real deal. Coach Shelton has a lot of class. Lebanon seemed worn down after their overtime win over Blackman. Good year for Lebanon. Siegel is going to be a tough test for anyone they play the remainder of the way.

Siegel 5-0 over Lebanon. Siegel played mostly second team and J.V. during the second half.

Congrats to Lebanon on a great year and to Coach McDowell for being District 7 coach of the year.

When I left, Cookeville was leading Riverdale 3-0 with 20 min. left in the 1st half.

well its on eurosport that its siegel and riverdale in the final

well its on eurosport that its siegel and riverdale in the final

yes, its riverdale-siegel. From what I've heard, cookeville was up 3-0 and then started to fall apart. Riverdale came back and won 4-3. Apparently it was an intense game,especially for the last couple of minutes where cookeville almost had a few shots go in. It seems that Onwu made a few game-saving saves.

yes, its riverdale-siegel. From what I've heard, cookeville was up 3-0 and then started to fall apart. Riverdale came back and won 4-3. Apparently it was an intense game,especially for the last couple of minutes where cookeville almost had a few shots go in. It seems that Onwu made a few game-saving saves.

all becca smith or someone else