Region 4-AAA

mjuhb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict both 7 AAA teams to advance. Siegel has too many weapons for Shelbyville and Tullahoma will not be able to contain Becca Smith for 80 minutes. Riverdale and Siegel round 3 in the Region finals.

74 minutes

things we work on in practice we don't take into the game it all go's down to mental preparation

riverdale deserved to win

i am skipping the region final on thursday but i will be at bash at the boro on saturday then sub-state

• 5 weeks later...

Should have been the match up for the Regional championship. It happens some times -- your two best teams play each other in the semis because a better team has an off night and a lesser team advances because they had a good night.

If all goes well, I and another coach will be at this game instead of Tullahoma and Riverdale as this seems to be the better match up with the strongest two of the four teams.

I wish all four teams good luck -- most of all, that everyone comes out injury free.

No it shouldn't have shelbyville/siegel for the title. Whoever you think is better on paper means anything out on the field. Riverdale earned the all they got this year and shelbyville didn't.

It's funny neals runs around tell's everyone that his coaching is better than Richie's. When tullahoma played 4 formations and neal didn't know how to ajust.

This is Neal. I have NOT been running my mouth about Richie. He is my friend in coaching. Please refrain from such comments as they serve no purpose. I love coaching and so does Richie. Our teams are fierce competitors and love winning. This is how it should be. I am proud of all of the teams in our area as we continue to improve. Ali has done a great job at riverdale as has Eric Shelton. Other coaches at schools with less "tradition" are working hard also. Let's not trash the efforts of so many with useless prattle. This is my first and last post but I won't hide behind anonymity to make me brave enough to say what I would not say to one's face. Peace. Merry Christmas Coach-T posters.