District 11AA

Big Country

Harpeth lost their first game and won one today to set up the matchup with Sycamore. The winner of that game could face...........BGA. Looks like they could set up a bracket where Harpeth didn't face the possibility of playing 2 of the teams they've already played in Tennessee! :D

Throw some sand in the parking lot at Cheatham and import a couple of Palm Trees for atmosphere and CCCHS could host a Florida tournament.........

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth lost their first game and won one today to set up the matchup with Sycamore. The winner of that game could face...........BGA. Looks like they could set up a bracket where Harpeth didn't face the possibility of playing 2 of the teams they've already played in Tennessee! :lol:

Throw some sand in the parking lot at Cheatham and import a couple of Palm Trees for atmosphere and CCCHS could host a Florida tournament.........

I'll donate the sand but I ain't planting any palm trees :thumb:

YOU DONT NEED TIME TO TELL YOU THERE IS NOT A RICCO RALSTON,RYAN HOLLIS OR LEANORD, THOSE PLAYERS DO NOT COME ALONG VERY OFTEN AND TIME CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, THERE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE GUYS IN THE UNDERCLASS

There is no doubt those guys were very good players. I was just referring to the fact that there were some good young players (Soph/Fresh) coming up that look promising. Nobody said that they were better than the above mentioned players.

Time will tell how well they gel and play together in the future.

You're right NWTF. The second team that year would have won the District Championship. They scrimmaged in practice and the second team won a lot of times.

WCHS fan, Ricco, Reid and Hollis started for the Tigers as Sophomores and they won over 20 games. Everyone knew that those guys were special.

This group of guys are going to be exciting and really good and hopefully restore the prominence we once had. Granted this group of sophomores are talented but I don't see anyone in this group who is above average in that group but Goode, Gilbert and Luten. And they are definitely not Ricco, Reid or Hollis.

Besides that doesn't matter. Let's move to the future. Just pray someone grows so there will be an inside presence.

Also there are two freshmen who are just as good as these guys and they will be pushing for time next year.

I think Coach Kevin has this team going in the right direction. You see improvement every game in some phase.

Again, those guys were special. However, I think you are a little off track in thinking that the second team could have won the district that year. Also, according to team members of that season, the only time the second bunch beat the first team was when Coach Rawlings gave the second team a lead(e.g. 18-6)

and let them play situational games (out of bounds, free throw shooting situations, etc) and see if the first bunch could beat the seconds to 24. Those are 'just the facts'. Besides, I never get stirred up by idiot like that. I just feel the need to set things straight. Besides, our team needs our support this year more than it needs a malcontent, so-called 'fan' shooting off at the mouth. Support our team or shut up. Justthefacts and JustAskMe should hook up and play alittle ball since they have so much in common. If they are the same person, then he could just play a game with himself.

Edited by WCHS fan

Game will be on radio AM790 I think

can anyone confirm that because if thats true I know a lot of Cheatham County kids will be listening to the radio just like old times on their christmas break. I know for a fact the Harpeth faithful relize the game doesn't count on the record but heck it's still Sycamore and it would be nice to get some payback on BGA if Harpeth did move on