BigReno's 500th Post

BigReno

1 and 1 make 2,that is about as far as your education can go,you and boob need to pucker your lips so you will try and do a good job in the band tonight.

Hey muffin, is your only comeback that someone is in the band? In case you were wondering I am not in the band and no one else thinks that your little band joke is too cute either. Now go run off and cry about this post to your little gallatin football coaches because no one else even cares. :thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey muffin, is your only comeback that someone is in the band? In case you were wondering I am not in the band and no one else thinks that your little band joke is too cute either. Now go run off and cry about this post to your little gallatin football coaches because no one else even cares. :thumb:

Spend your 12.00 and get on the plus boards,and then you will find out,that I am a Gallatin fan but do not live there,besides band do you also run cross country?

Boob settle down settle down, these people have been staring at their computer screens too long and they just start rambling on. Like i said before, anyone over 5000 posts, HAS NO LIFE. Its simple, anyone with over 5000 posts just shows that you would rather sit at your computer than actually walk around in a real world, instead you live in a fake one like the internet. I guess the reason all these no lifers love coacht so much is because no one on here can judge them. They are probably made fun of constantly at work or school.

So by your astute reasoning, any poster who has over 5,000 posts has no life...gets made fun of at work...etc.... RIGHT??

..........then you need to check COACHT himself's # of posts and tell HIM that.

Kid, you won't last long on here with an attitude like yours. Remember it is Coacht's decision who remains on the boards and who doesn't.....I really wouldn't offend him if I were you. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

So by your astute reasoning, any poster who has over 5,000 posts has no life...gets made fun of at work...etc.... RIGHT??

Kid, you won't last long on here with an attitude like yours. Remember it is Coacht's decision who remains on the boards and who doesn't.....I really wouldn't offend him if I were you. :thumb:

Good post 2p, some people are just ignorant.

Spend your 12.00 and get on the plus boards,and then you will find out,that I am a Gallatin fan but do not live there,besides band do you also run cross country?

Me and Boob are neither in the band or in cross country. Keep guessing and we'll tell you when you hit the spot. As for education goes, Boob is an Elite Mathlete at DB, so i would get off of him.

OOOOO maybe its because he STARTED THE WHOLE THING. ITS HIS JOB TO DO COACHT. HE GETS PAID BY ALL THE PLUS MEMBERS. of course his posts are going to get high, he oversees EVERYTHING. HE WOULD NOT GET MADE FUN AT WORK FOR BEING ON COACHT BECAUSE COACHT IS HIS WORK YOU MORON

OOOOO maybe its because he STARTED THE WHOLE THING. ITS HIS JOB TO DO COACHT. HE GETS PAID BY ALL THE PLUS MEMBERS. of course his posts are going to get high, he oversees EVERYTHING. HE WOULD NOT GET MADE FUN AT WORK FOR BEING ON COACHT BECAUSE COACHT IS HIS WORK YOU MORON

That shows what you know,he is a school teacher.

Read the rules, kid. You can't write in all Caps,and you can't call folk a moron.

If you think T is getting rich off this site, think again. The majoity of posters are like you....LEECHES who don't contribute a dime toward the maintenance of the board. The few folk who plused do NOT put food on the table at his home. Now quit being a parasite and CONTRIBUTE to it monetarily or don't waste his valuable server space with your mindless drivel.