BigReno's 500th Post

BigReno

I completely agree with boob you should not judge one just because he does not have many posts. A wise one once said that you must think before you act. This is how i live my coacht life.

What is wrong with you? I thank you for agreeing with me but you said,"This is how i live my coacht life". You have a coacht life? Just get of this board and shut up.

Mad props to reno!

Edited by boob_1029

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just saying. I have a life outside of coacht, I just use coacht to get away from my boredom of the real world. Nice work on supporting your family though, keep it up <_<

You have a life outside of coacht???? you have been a member for a year and a half, there are thousands of people that are members for 3 years and dont have half the amount of posts you have. No sir, as my friends of South Park said on the premier of their 10th season,"you have no life."

Congrats to you, Reno. Isn't it great to be a vital part of the CoachT community??? What would we all do w/o it. I have made so many great friends on here and some really delightful enemies too. hahahahahh

Hope you do the same. CONGRATS, man!

Here's to many many more posts!!!

Edited by 2priceless

You want a big boy,I am here now,D2d can take care of himself,now you newbie cheapskates,cough up 12.00 and become a plus member.

try more like a big girl. oops, did i make you cry? who's gonna pay 12 dollars and become a plus member when they have something better to do with their hard earned money?

its not cheapskates you idiotic half-brained buffoon, its cheapscape! :thumb:

You have a life outside of coacht???? you have been a member for a year and a half, there are thousands of people that are members for 3 years and dont have half the amount of posts you have. No sir, as my friends of South Park said on the premier of their 10th season,"you have no life."

See, this is the kind of guy that i like, a no nonsense guy. Maybe we can hook up and have our own topic when we become members of the 100 post club!

try more like a big girl. oops, did i make you cry? who's gonna pay 12 dollars and become a plus member when they have something better to do with their hard earned money?

its not cheapskates you idiotic half-brained buffoon, its cheapscape! :thumb:

The only way you could make me cry,would be for you to leave and then it would be tears of joy,with a name like boob,you must be the girl. :):lol::lol: