BigReno's 500th Post

BigReno

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have more posts than anyone else in here, where are my props.

We dont give someone like you props.

Reno... we all know how you live and die by coacht. This is your life. For this I give extremely mad props. Congrats to a great man! :thumb:

You've grown up so fast Reno right in front of our eyes. I hope i turn out to be half the man you are today. And i hope my kids become at least like the Cosine of pi.gif/3 of wat you have become. May god have a special seat for you at his table in heaven. LONG LIVE RENO

GREAT POST!

Guest dare_2_dream

We dont give someone like you props.

Reno... we all know how you live and die by coacht. This is your life. For this I give extremely mad props. Congrats to a great man! :thumb:

GREAT POST!

Its ok, I dont want a bunch of random people's props, especially ones with 80 posts. Your just a little baby to the coacht world.

Its ok, I dont want a bunch of random people's props, especially ones with 80 posts. Your just a little baby to the coacht world.

Why you gotta go callin me out like that? You've been a member for a year and a half and you already have 6000 posts. I'm sorry I have a life away from coacht. I have a family to support, you don't go around blaming me for living my 9 to 5 the best way i know how.

SHUT UP! :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Why you gotta go callin me out like that? You've been a member for a year and a half and you already have 6000 posts. I'm sorry I have a life away from coacht. I have a family to support, you don't go around blaming me for living my 9 to 5 the best way i know how.

SHUT UP! :thumb:

Im just saying. I have a life outside of coacht, I just use coacht to get away from my boredom of the real world. Nice work on supporting your family though, keep it up :lol:

Im just saying. I have a life outside of coacht, I just use coacht to get away from my boredom of the real world. Nice work on supporting your family though, keep it up :thumb:

Thank's, all i'm saying is you don't have to criticize me by the number of posts I have (cant judge a book by its cover concept). Coacht is an outlet for me too. I do more reading than posting.

You should never post again for being this dumb.

How are you gonna call somebody dumb when you are a siegel football fan? Has anyone else ever heard of siegel? :lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

Thank's, all i'm saying is you don't have to criticize me by the number of posts I have (cant judge a book by its cover concept). Coacht is an outlet for me too. I do more reading than posting.

.. well if you will read my signature, you will know im all about the judge the book by its cover motto. try going to school fulltime, and having a bunch of boring classes, you would be on here all the time.

500 posts is nothing to shake a stick at

Really who says something is nothing to shake a stick at? <_<

.. well if you will read my signature, you will know im all about the judge the book by its cover motto. try going to school fulltime, and having a bunch of boring classes, you would be on here all the time.

I did read your signature, I was just reminding you of what it said!