Best Running Back in West TN

lilcorso

You're right, PJ. It seems a different back has the spotlight each Friday night. Hudson had 108 yards and a TD on 3 carries against Waverly.

If you are gonna talk about the Camden backs you might as well talk about the best one, Boyd. Leon did have a huge game against riverside tho, not sure the stats.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you not use the same logic when comparing Wells and Donald to Forrestt. Its different with the big boys :ph34r:

The difference between A and AA is much more than the difference between AA and AAA. Gleason, South Fulton, Greenfield, West Carroll isn't nearly what you see when you play Crockett, Huntingdon, Westview, and Humboldt. I've never seen Jordan play and I'm sure he's a good back but I'm confident he couldn't get 350 yards a week in AA.

I would have to agree with Chad Jordan. He is big and strong and runs the football very well and not afraid to hit you in the mouth. :o

Chad Jordan is good and all but I just got one problem with him and it's 1A football.

Come on now put Adrian Donald or Chris Donald in 1A and see what they do.

no offense ment here adrian is a very good back, but yall really harp on him a lot. Hes pretty good but i dont know if he's as good as you make him out to be.

Yeh, you're right...what is it...70 something tds now? 30 in his sophomore year?...20 something so far this year in the best 2A region in the state? Yeh, you're right...no biggie...c'mon man, the talent's there and he's proven it over and over again...His 15 yards against Milan shouldn't be considered since he was hit before he got started

Edited by red_16

Chad Jordan is good and all but I just got one problem with him and it's 1A football.

Come on now put Adrian Donald or Chris Donald in 1A and see what they do.

I haven't seen Jordan play, so I can't say how good he is, but with you saying what he would do at another level, not to make any kind of comparisons, but I'm guessing a few years ago you would of said, well patrick willis is good, but he couldn't do all that stuff in AA.