McEwen Vs. Cascade

#54 Armstrong is a good player, but he is not the heart of the "D" line ask the Sr. lineman

I don't think the line is the same without him in there, but there are other players that you could pull off our defensive or offensive line and it would have a negative effect also. We have several really good lineman, I personally feel Nathan is one of the best we have and he is good at blowing plays up. That's my opinion, so since it is an opinion I don't think I need to ask anyone.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game Cascade. Your a real good and BIG team. I dont think I have ever been this sore after a game. I feel like I just got run over lol. You have a huge line. Good luck for the rest of the season and the playoffs. Maybe we will meet again in a couple of weeks.

Good game Cascade. Your a real good and BIG team. I dont think I have ever been this sore after a game. I feel like I just got run over lol. You have a huge line. Good luck for the rest of the season and the playoffs. Maybe we will meet again in a couple of weeks. Oh and I'm glad to hear that 54 is doing good. It is never a good thing when somebody gets hurt. We prayed for him when he went down that he would be alright and it looks like it worked.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You guys are one of the best teams in the mid-state and can hit with the best of them. I think the lick your QB put on our guy after the interception is one of the hardest hits I've seen this year. Good luck to you this week!

Edited by cascade11

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You guys are one of the best teams in the mid-state and can hit with the best of them. I think the lick your QB put on our guy after the interception is one of the hardest hits I've seen this year. Good luck to you this week!

Yeah that shot was brutal. That's why is also a Linebacker lol.

I don't think the line is the same without him in there, but there are other players that you could pull off our defensive or offensive line and it would have a negative effect also. We have several really good lineman, I personally feel Nathan is one of the best we have and he is good at blowing plays up. That's my opinion, so since it is an opinion I don't think I need to ask anyone.

dont get me wrong... i respect your opinion, nathan is a awesome ball player.but i dont think he is the heart of the d line mainly because he a defensive end not a d linemen, they are almost the same but not quite, there are some major differences... i graduated last year so i know all of our football players... if i had to pick i think our two inside D tackles are the best defensive linemen because i havnt seen very many plays go up the middle on the d line this year... there is more to defence to makin tackles... it is more important to make plays, and if you do your assignment(take out the dive back, squeeze linemen down, play low, take angles, not get driven back, rush the quarterback, and get in the backfield) as a d linemen you will make plays and some tackles...and thats my opinion

Edited by let 'em walk on

I am about to blow my cover by posting this, but here goes. My son is #42 that was hurt on the opening kick off last Friday night. I wanted to say how much that I appreciated the trainers from Cascade (a man and a lady) who came over to our bench to take care of him. They also checked him out at half-time and made another trip over to our side. As a mother and also as as someone who is in the healthcare industry, I knew that he had really done something to his knee that we had not dealt with in the past. But also as a mother, I knew that my son needed to hear someone else ( other than myself) tell him that he did not need to go back into the game again that night. We went for an MRI on Monday and it looks like my suspicions were correct (and yours too). The doctor is almost 99% sure that he has torn his ACL. We will get the official report tomorrow. It looks like he will be having surgery around the end of October. The rehab is around 6 months. I just wanted to let you know that your kindness was greatly appreciated. May God Bless You. Keep us in your prayers. Also, watch out for him again next season. He is bound and determined to come back better and stronger than ever. Go Warriors!

Thanks again! :thumb::D

I am about to blow my cover by posting this, but here goes. My son is #42 that was hurt on the opening kick off last Friday night. I wanted to say how much that I appreciated the trainers from Cascade (a man and a lady) who came over to our bench to take care of him. They also checked him out at half-time and made another trip over to our side. As a mother and also as as someone who is in the healthcare industry, I knew that he had really done something to his knee that we had not dealt with in the past. But also as a mother, I knew that my son needed to hear someone else ( other than myself) tell him that he did not need to go back into the game again that night. We went for an MRI on Monday and it looks like my suspicions were correct (and yours too). The doctor is almost 99% sure that he has torn his ACL. We will get the official report tomorrow. It looks like he will be having surgery around the end of October. The rehab is around 6 months. I just wanted to let you know that your kindness was greatly appreciated. May God Bless You. Keep us in your prayers. Also, watch out for him again next season. He is bound and determined to come back better and stronger than ever. Go Warriors!

Thanks again! :thumb::D

I hope ur son has a speed recovery! I am sorry to hear about this, was he a senior?

Thanks again! ;);)

Cascade is fortunate to have the crew of trainers that we have. They also have a ambulance on site with EMT ready to handle any medical emergency that might arise. People are going to get hurt when you play football and it is best to be prepared.

I saw your son get hurt and I heard our trainer tell your son and your coach that they were pretty sure he had a torn ACL and that he didn’t need to go back in the game. Your son was protesting and saying he was “good-to-go” and I think the coach would have put him back in the second half if it hadn’t been for the trainers insisting that he not play. I hope he makes a full recovery and we see him again next year. Good luck…

Edited by boxman