Cleveland (6-1) @ Hixon (6-1)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still lost to them though, doesnt matter how long you can contain them if you dont do it the whole game.....hixson wins!

yea we lost, but we had our chances..we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Losing the QB hurt on both sides of the ball, he is probably a better saftey than quarterback, thats not why we lost....Our defense played great and didnt allow the big play to happen, RB defense as well played great, but on to Hixson, I think Cleveland will bounce back strong and will win this game by 17

yea we lost, but we had our chances..we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Losing the QB hurt on both sides of the ball, he is probably a better saftey than quarterback, thats not why we lost....Our defense played great and didnt allow the big play to happen, RB defense as well played great, but on to Hixson, I think Cleveland will bounce back strong and will win this game by 17

I agree that Cleveland didn't lose because of the quarterback loss, because Tucker Tipton did a great job, but the missed opportunities by Cleveland made them suffer their first lost against RB.

Raider' date='Oct 9 2006 - 09:05 PM' post='826181146']

I agree that Cleveland didn't lose because of the quarterback loss, because Tucker Tipton did a great job, but the missed opportunities by Cleveland made them suffer their first lost against RB.

Yeah, i think most Raider fans was pleased with the effort the players gave...just think, we will get to see Tipton playing QB 10 games + playoffs next year

Hixson hasn't beat Cleveland in years. The last time they did, they had two future NFL safeties playing, and they barely won. As much as I'd like to see Hixson win, I don't know if they have the discipline for this veteran bunch. All those athletes for Hixson that were named off, Hixson had last year, plus a senior offensive line. I'd be very suprised to see Hixson win this one, but I sure hope they do.

Yeah, i think most Raider fans was pleased with the effort the players gave...just think, we will get to see Tipton playing QB 10 games + playoffs next year

It'll be exciting to see the Sophmore Class, which have 5 players already starting, and the Freshman Class in the years to come. I'd be watching for at least 4 D1 prospects to come out of that Sophmore Class, and I think 3 of them will be linemen.

Raider' date='Oct 11 2006 - 06:58 PM' post='826184522']

It'll be exciting to see the Sophmore Class, which have 5 players already starting, and the Freshman Class in the years to come. I'd be watching for at least 4 D1 prospects to come out of that Sophmore Class, and I think 3 of them will be linemen.

Those sophmore lineman are pretty big. Adam Thacker, Phillip Stucky, and Austin Mathers, is who i assume you are talking about. I think Scotten will be a D1 prospect by his senior year, and Tipton is going to be awesome during his junior and senior year as QB. Next season, Cleveland's passing game will better, with the arm of Tipton, i also look for Grant Rumble to play some WR next year, he caught a huge catch against RB and he played WR during JV games his freshman and sophmore years. Macon will be the go to guy, as far as passing goes. Next year should be even better for Raider fans, but anyways enough of looking in the far future, we still have to wrap up atleast 2nd place in this region. We control our own destiny, lets finish the regular season off strong with 3 wins...GO BIG BLUE :lol: