MEIGS @ HOWARD in Chatt-town

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the post the Polk guy left in the Meigs-Polk discussion? After we beat Polk he is automatically saying Howard 28 Meigs 14....What a sore loser. I told people not to overlook Meigs. I predicted 14-3 Meigs over Polk so I guess the Tigers proved me more wrong, so Im going to say :

MEIGS CO 28

HOWARD 7

MEIGS WILL WIN REGION!!!

GO MC TIGERS

hope coach martin get the air out these peoples heads .......because now they are set up for a let down......meigs needs to forget about polk now ... thats done and over ....howard will not be easy......if meigs plays there game they will win....,if they come into the game with there heads still thinking bout the polk game ....they will smacked like they did polk..........beware meigs they are a good team ......meigs 16 howard 14..if meigs plays........

Edited by brad1st

I cant believe he said there will be no running up middle against Howard. Tell Tyler Mobriant that. He basically does what he wants when he wants with help from his line. Howard may have the speed to catch him, but seriously doubt them stoppin and bringin him down one on one. Meigs has somethin to prove this year and right now they are doing it. Meigs will defeat Howard and win the region. First time in over six years. Last time they did it was when they beat Tyner in 2-A. Good luck boys, bring the region home to Meigs

Meigs Wins

Tigers 28

Hustlin Tiggers 7

..meigs needs to forget about polk now ... thats done and over ....howard will not be easy......if meigs plays there game they will win....,if they come into the game with there heads still thinking bout the polk game ....they will smacked like they did polk..........beware meigs they are a good team ......meigs 16 howard 14..if meigs plays........

...the same can be said about Howard...they are just coming off of an emotional loss to Tyner...if they are able to get beyond that game then it should be a good contest...good luck to both teams and I pray that all players are healthy going in as well as when the game is over!!!