Camden vs. Waverly

BOB_COOTER

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the top 3 teams in the region in action I believe that camden is several points better than the other two who are closely matched. Camden can throw and run. I think waverly better bring their a game and get ready to score some major points because camden will get theirs. One chink in camden's armor might be the fact that some of their backs do not protect the ball well enough. I think camden sets up its match-up with lewis county for the region title this week.

Camden- 30

waverly-10 ( if they bring their a game).

Before you tiger fans jump on me I believe waverly has a very good defense, but I do not think your offense can withstand camden defense all night long.)

Region finishes in this order

Camden

Lewis county

Waverly

Richland/ Adamsville winner

Good luck to all the next few weeks.

I think the bridge will belong to Camden for another year...

Some stats of interest from the last 2 games...

Total First downs

Camden 39

Opponents 6

Total yards

Camden 837

Opponents 140

Total Points Scored

Camden 92

Opponents 6

Even though Waverly will be the best defense the Lions have seen since week 1, I still don't think they will be good enough to hold down this potent offense and with Waverly's offense still struggling to find any rhythm I don't see the Tigers really being able to move the ball against the best defense in the region.

Camden 38

Waverly 7

Edited by Lions4ever

well here we go.....camden has a good team, but im sorry but im goina say lewis county will have them beat, but this is the wavo camden game so lets git on that....after waverly battled a great lewis county team last week they should be able to look at that film and figure out what they need...it really aint that hard becuase me and a couple others in the stands figured it out in the 2nd quarter.....our defense will be able to hold camden to a lower score then what theyv been used to the rest of the season....camdens defense will be able to work waverly's offense jus as hard as lewis county did....if we can git our offense goin i believe this should be a good game....this will be a hard hittin and long game....i jus not too sure if camden will be ready to face a team that is closer to their strength but if they arent ready they will find trouble....

Waverly: 17

Camden: 14

GO TIGERS!!!

If Waverly can hold on to the ball, they have a chance. If they have 5 turnovers and a blocked Punt, then no, no chance, just like Lewis Co. The Tigers will have to obviously, block better on the line as well. Camden's D is obviously, no slouch what so ever, therefore, Waverly must block better on the Left AND Right sides of the line, not just one side...(hmmmm :lol: ). Also, when Camden throws on the very first play of the game -it never fails- Waverly must be ready for it. I do believe that Camden has the chance to run some play-action. If they do, The Tigers have to be ready for it. I see this is a very very very hard fought game, that will be foght till the end. This Battle for the Bridge will be one for the ages. Could end up like 5 or 6 years ago, or could end up like the past 5 or 6 years..lol

Go Tigers

Camden will win in a laugher. This game will not be close just as all of Camden's other Region 6-2A games haven't been close. I feel sorry for those Lewis Co. folks in a few weeks.

I don't feel sorry for Lewis co...they will be bringing their A game with an extra week of practice against the Lions in week 10...but Camden still has a few more fish to fry before then . Let's take care of business 1st! :lol:

After seeing Camden's defense against Houston county and the O-line's blocking........and not knowing anything at all about Waverly......I am gonna go with Camden on this one......Ward will have those boys ready to play........

My prediction......Waverly will score in the frst quarter.....then not again....

Camden - 35

Waverly - 7