Camden vs. Waverly

BOB_COOTER

ok waverly fans....u know u shouldnt be puttin down ur team, even if we are playin camden....this game will be a great one, there will be no running away with this one....i heard one of the coaches from waverly say today they have known we have better chance at beatin camden then we did lewis county, and he seemd very sure of it, so if i can hear a coach talk like that then i know the team will be up and ready come friday...i believe that our offense will be ready and will play their best game of the season this weekend....waverly will show wat they actually have, the defense will do what theyv done all year and not allow camden's offense take off....this is our time waverly...its our turn to own the bridge, lets show these lions who we are and git a home field advantage for playoffs!!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!! GO TIGERS!!! its our turn!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok waverly fans....u know u shouldnt be puttin down ur team, even if we are playin camden....this game will be a great one, there will be no running away with this one....i heard one of the coaches from waverly say today they have known we have better chance at beatin camden then we did lewis county, and he seemd very sure of it, so if i can hear a coach talk like that then i know the team will be up and ready come friday...i believe that our offense will be ready and will play their best game of the season this weekend....waverly will show wat they actually have, the defense will do what theyv done all year and not allow camden's offense take off....this is our time waverly...its our turn to own the bridge, lets show these lions who we are and git a home field advantage for playoffs!!

BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!! GO TIGERS!!! its our turn!

Are you sure your coach has actually watched film on Camden?...if he has I know he would never have said that.

Edited by Lions4ever

I lived in Fairview for a while. Boy, I'm glad I don't live there any more. Snobby, obnoxious people. Yes, Loretto could beat Goodpasture, Arkansas beat Auburn didn't they? Stranger things have happened. Even Fairview could upset Waverly, Camden or Lewis on any given night. :huh::thumb:

Hey first thing.. People in fairview arent Snobby Obnoxious people.. second off.. Fairview upsetting Waverly?? it wouldnt be an upset cuz no one would pick waverly over fairview. Just not goin to happen. Although that being said.. I am lookin forward to a Fairview-Camden or fairview -Lewis county playoff game.. I think those would be very good games..

Hey first thing.. People in fairview arent Snobby Obnoxious people.. second off.. Fairview upsetting Waverly?? it wouldnt be an upset cuz no one would pick waverly over fairview. Just not goin to happen. Although that being said.. I am lookin forward to a Fairview-Camden or fairview -Lewis county playoff game.. I think those would be very good games..

is fairview even going to make the playoffs out of the alphabet region? if so you might get moved out of the region because you would be taking away a private school in the playoffs and we know how some frown upon that

Edited by wreaking havoc

I lived in Fairview for a while. Boy, I'm glad I don't live there any more. Snobby, obnoxious people. Yes, Loretto could beat Goodpasture, Arkansas beat Auburn didn't they? Stranger things have happened. Even Fairview could upset Waverly, Camden or Lewis on any given night. :thumb::thumb:

This is one of the most ridiculus comparisons I have ever heard, while there is a difference in the talent level from arkansas to auburn, SEC football is still SEC football, The difference in lorretto's talent and Goodpastures is a world of difference than that of arkansas and auburn, as for the game, Camden by a lot.

You said it, the only thing that beat Waverly, was Waverly. That is exactly what happened. So, if Waverly can not lose to themselves, then they 'outplay' camden, they win. The key is to not lose and out play... :thumb:

With that being said------- Waverly will beat Waverly 38-7. Either way Waverly will lose.

fairview vs lewis county wouldnt be a good game, it would be dominated by lewis county....fairview and camden would be a lil closer but still not a good game, camden would still tear the yellow jackets up.....now if u start comparing waverly with fairview, that may be a good game....then again, if adamsville or richland playd fairview it would be agood game, either way lc, camden and waverly would all beat fairview....waverly will win this week, come out to camden if u dont believe me...17-14 waverly will have the offense this week, count on it

fairview vs lewis county wouldnt be a good game, it would be dominated by lewis county....fairview and camden would be a lil closer but still not a good game, camden would still tear the yellow jackets up.....now if u start comparing waverly with fairview, that may be a good game....then again, if adamsville or richland playd fairview it would be agood game, either way lc, camden and waverly would all beat fairview....waverly will win this week, come out to camden if u dont believe me...17-14 waverly will have the offense this week, count on it

Well I always say if you dream...you might as well dream big :thumb: