Camden vs. Waverly

BOB_COOTER

:thumb::D This will be a laugher.The game will be close til kickoff.As for LARGEANDINCHARGE,Iknow who you are.You graduated from Dickson High.You are currently a coach at Waverly.You are the infamous Dale Neblett.My parents have played golf with you at the country club.

OH YEAH!

GLAD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. HAVE MET COACH NEBLETT, NICE GUY BUT YU ARE WAY OFF BASE. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH. JUST WOKE UP FROM THE NIGHT SHIFT TO CHECK THE T. GREAT WAY TO GET MY DAY STARTED. GOLF? RATHER GO COW-TIPPING IN A PASTURE THAN HIT A LITTLE WHITE BALL. GO TIGERS!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Waverly gets serious about a football program they will keep losing to teams like Camden who support it very well. It seems support for football in Waverly has dropped in the last few years. Basketball and softball rule now. I like their coaches but there are only 3(Camden has 5) and heck they can't even get enough money to finish their feildhouse which is half the size of Camden's.

I will be glad for this week to finally get over....I have never heard so many ridiculously funny things in my life, also I have heard how some of our players are over-rated, I will promise you that Camden is not overconfident or over-rated. Camden is taking one week at a time and Camden will be there to play and play hard and as far as MOOSE and Garrett being over-rated, they will show you over-rated...not sure why some Waverly players would want to make themselves an even bigger target than they already are....Camden wins 42-7...Good luck to all the players and safe travel from Waverly...

I will be glad for this week to finally get over....I have never heard so many ridiculously funny things in my life, also I have heard how some of our players are over-rated, I will promise you that Camden is not overconfident or over-rated. Camden is taking one week at a time and Camden will be there to play and play hard and as far as MOOSE and Garrett being over-rated, they will show you over-rated...not sure why some Waverly players would want to make themselves an even bigger target than they already are....Camden wins 42-7...Good luck to all the players and safe travel from Waverly...

Hey luv! I gotcha a present!

YOUR CLUELESS. THE JV PLAYED MONKEY CENTRAL. ALSO I HAVE TALKED TO THE COACHES AND EVERYONE OF THEM HAVE ASSURED ME THEY DID NOT SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE QUOTED THEM AS SAYING.

ok...yea i jus saw where i messed up..camden is this week, i lookd at it wrong..i jus heard sum1 say sumthin bout tha game and idk i remember talkin bout this weeks game and it all got jumbled up...my bad..i appoligize...but it dont really matter becuse that momentum will still be the same