Eagleville vs. White-House Heritage

WHHcatcher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simms is gone. Call it being homesick. - Vestal is back. Mastin is back. Meatte is back......and two others who have been injured. As for the new QB. W.H. Heritage will have to wait & see.

That is a huge loss for Eagleville not just for this year, but for the next 2 years. He was only a sophomore right? He was a descent QB this year, and i bet he will be great by his senior year.

But getting Mastin and Vestal back will help tremendously, what injury did Vestal have?

I'm not sure about Vestal but during the Moore County game he was sitting out a lot of plays getting attention from the training staff. Whatever it was might have started there.

Hopefully for Simms he will be able to start where ever he goes next year, there may be someone in line.

Edited by Predarat

Heritage you know what needs to be done this week. Dont worry about what you have to do the next few weeks just take it a week at a time. I know you guys are good enough to beat this team and have the team chemistry. You guys have made me proud this year so far keep it up and finish the year strong and you know where you will be at the end of the year......Ill be covering for the Robertson County Times this week I htink so give me somehting good to write about. Good luck!

I'm not sure about Vestal but during the Moore County game he was sitting out a lot of plays getting attention from the training staff. Whatever it was might have started there.

Hopefully for Simms he will be able to start where ever he goes next year, there may be someone in line.

If he dont change residences he wont be eligible.

That is a huge loss for Eagleville not just for this year, but for the next 2 years. He was only a sophomore right? He was a descent QB this year, and i bet he will be great by his senior year.

But getting Mastin and Vestal back will help tremendously, what injury did Vestal have?

Yeah, big loss if this is a concrete decision. Yes, he was only a sophmore and could have only improved.

Vestal had a shoulder injury.

Edited by iearnedit

Neither team will make the playoffs. WHH is playing better than expected and E'ville is playing worse than expected. I say WHH pulls this one out, beats NC the following week, but runs out of gas against Forrest and misses the playoffs. After Forrest beats NC and E'ville losses to WHH, E'ville will officially be out of the playoffs and will finish the season as the third worst team in the region. I've picked E'ville to win the past two games and I've been completely wrong. I'm going against them this time...we'll see what happens.

from the jibber jabber here about a qb... it sounds like the eagles have not lost much... obviously, yes, the last couple have weeks have been tough... sounds like to me when the going got tough for the qb the got gone... hard to be a great quarterback when you are not willing to fight through the rough times... not sure if sycamore is a better situation.. i think they are out of the playoffs already....

weakminded people break under pressure... i think he broke all the way to "pleasant view"

Simms is leaving Eagleville bc I heard he got in an argument with a coach and they benched him?? Someone verify if that reason is true. He is transferring back to Sycamore and will be the backup for the rest of this year and maybe able to play if TSSAA allows him.

Dont think you can transfer and play in the same year.

It doesn't matter why Simms left or who he left to go play for. He's not in the game friday night and that's all that matters at this point. Playoff hopes are on the lines for both teams. It stinks that Eagleville has to deal w/all the crap Simms is causing because he left, but isn't the game more important than one weak-minded kid quitting?