Top Ten Teams

playintowin

I don't think that saying anyone is better than Alcoa is reasonable. it is a different story in 1a where FCS has only won 9 in a row and other teams have as well. but as for alcoa, could someone remind me the other 2a team that hasn't been beaten by another 2a team in three years??? on, second though, it is just Alcoa. so until another 2a team can beat them, they are king of the mountain.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A POLL

10. Mt. Pleasant

9. Gordonsville

8. South Pittsburg

7. Trousdale County

6. Jackson Christian

5. Cascade

4. Fayette Academy

3. Temple

2. Jo Byrns

1. Frienship Christian

Honarable Mention:

Hampton(Not sold on them, W/O Townsend)

Coalfield

Collinwood

TCA

Cosby

Fortunately for us you do not have to be sold on Hampton, but not to include Hampton, Coalfield and cosby in top 10 is outrageous. Hampton is just as good a team, the only thing we have lacking is that we won't score as quick from 50-60 yards out. We are back to "drives" 15-17 plays that eat up alot of clock. :thumb:

Guest Shocker0

Hampton and Coalfield should definently be in the top 10...but I'm don't think Cosby should, until they prove that they can beat good teams first, and they'll have their chance in the playoffs.

1A

Temple

Friendship Christian

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Coalfield

South Pittsburg

Hampton

Trousdale Co.

Fayette Academy

McKenzie

2A

Goodpasture

Alcoa

Camden Central

Lewis Co.

CPA

Gatlinburg-Pittman

Milan

Humboldt

B. T. Washington

Fairview

3A

Knox Catholic

Crockett Co.

Knox Fulton

Jackson South Side

David Lipscomb

Station Camp

Carter

Meigs Co.

Giles Co.

Covington

1A

Temple

Friendship Christian

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Coalfield

South Pittsburg

Hampton

Trousdale Co.

Fayette Academy

McKenzie

2A

Goodpasture

Alcoa

Camden Central

Lewis Co.

CPA

Gatlinburg-Pittman

Milan

Humboldt

B. T. Washington

Fairview

3A

Knox Catholic

Crockett Co.

Knox Fulton

Jackson South Side

David Lipscomb

Station Camp

Carter

Meigs Co.

Giles Co.

Covington

2A and 3A look very good.

1A i might move some teams around but over all, good job.

2A and 3A look very good.

1A i might move some teams around but over all, good job.

Good summation, I'm glad to see u included Mckenzie from the west. i do believe they are a force to be reckoned with. Big O and D line. And talented receivers. Can score quickly. And has convincing balance on run verses the pass. i haven't had the pleasure to see any teams from the East as ya'll have but watch this team. :thumb:

1A

Temple

Friendship Christian

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Coalfield

South Pittsburg

Hampton

Trousdale Co.

Fayette Academy

McKenzie

2A

Goodpasture

Alcoa

Camden Central

Lewis Co.

CPA

Gatlinburg-Pittman

Milan

Humboldt

B. T. Washington

Fairview

3A

Knox Catholic

Crockett Co.

Knox Fulton

Jackson South Side

David Lipscomb

Station Camp

Carter

Meigs Co.

Giles Co.

Covington

Goodpasture ahead of Alcoa?? Camden being #3?? Sorry pal, but Alcoa is top dog in 2A and Milan should be where Camden is. Because believe me, there is no way that Camden could even compete with Milan. So my 2A would look something like this:

1. Alcoa

2. Goopasture

3. Milan

4. CPA

5. Gatlinburg-Pittman

6. Lewis Co.

7. Huntingdon

8. Camden

9. Booker T. Washington

10. Humboldt

LOL, his name is Jeremy rickaway. He plays running back and thats about. The coaches are testing a few kids at punt returner but it seems they finally found a good set of hands on john doak. As for rickaway being a superstar i'm not going to deny that he is the workhorse of the offense but there is not nearly the amount of pressure on him this year that there has been in past years. There is also markham (freshman) and Alsup (junior) in the backfield to spread the load out and they have proven they can get it done as well. And as FCS showed against Montery, if all else fails senior John Miler can throw the ball to about four different recievers with pretty good success. I guess some people could call us a superstar team, but i don't consider us nearly as bad as marco pleasant, hampton, ect..

FCS is a triple headed monster with rickaway, markam and alsup in the backfield. But they also have teeter at wide out and doak when needed. But FCS has won their past two games against good team with their defense. Dpak with 9 inteecpriotns this year hch leads the state. Mitchel at LB is incredible. Stephens, Doak and Alsup and Boyd in the secondary - OMG. FCS is deadly on offense but the defense is what is going to win them state. Their defense rocks. Hard nosed footballl baby. They are truly the rral deal this year.