Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but i dont think that the coach is ALLOWED to get them together like that

Since I posted a reply to the original post, any HS coach who coach's in the summer should check TSSAA rules as to what they can do or cannot do. This site is not condoning anything. But it is apparent to many that encouraging players who have an interest to play in the summer in their younger years, 10-12 could be of help. RM is very astute to make the point. What is encouraged is communication between HS and MS coaches prior to the season to encourage some compatibility of programs. That might be of some help.

Nothing has been heard from Blackman who has a very fine post player returning who likely is playing out of position, due to her size but is an excellent athlete.

Nothing further has been heard from White County about their prospects.

And other than generalities, Cookeville has nto given any info about their team although I know enough about a very fine AAU program that they are loaded with talent.

Riverdale really has more than Lanning and Bivens with all of the experience their bench got last year and it is expected. Oakland has certainly more than Tara and Mc and expect them to be tougher but Cookeville really has many good players coming back and will have a very, very, good team.

I definetly agree with you PHargis. Riverdale does have more than just Lanning and Bivens. With all the injuries that Riverdale faced with last year, younger players had to step up and play. This year will be very interesting. I will probably will miss most of the year do to my college basketball schedule.

Nothing has been heard from Blackman who has a very fine post player returning who likely is playing out of position, due to her size but is an excellent athlete.

Nothing further has been heard from White County about their prospects.

And other than generalities, Cookeville has nto given any info about their team although I know enough about a very fine AAU program that they are loaded with talent.

You are posting and we are reading. :(

You are posting and we are reading. :lol:

Certainly my posting is not that good and the facts are not proprietary. Even your team information is not proprietatry so share at least the preliminary info as to what you might expect. A number of us already know what players and expectations you might have. You certainly are not that far from the BORO.

didnt know james from cookeville had committed to carson newman?...is this for volleyball or basketball?

Erin Helton from cookeville will be a force inside with james. She is good, might be the best inside game in the district,

The question will be the guard play...and how well they can handle the press, Who will step up to the point position...they had a senior run it last year...

should be a good district

didnt know james from cookeville had committed to carson newman?...is this for volleyball or basketball?

Erin Helton from cookeville will be a force inside with james. She is good, might be the best inside game in the district,

The question will be the guard play...and how well they can handle the press, Who will step up to the point position...they had a senior run it last year...

should be a good district

They were a great tandum last year. It will be a great match up with Siegel's inside game. I can't wait!

I may be wrong but i dont think that the coach is ALLOWED to get them together like that

A highschool coaches association with their players (as a coach) terminates at the end of the last game of the seasons competition until the end of the school term. At the end of the school term, a highschool coach can actively coach AAU , in Tennessee. Other states are not so strict.