Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

let me paint a better picture for you of our conversation...remember the saturday night skit with chris farley talkng about da bears?....it was kinda like that LOL...i have question for you though..did our freshman split? we couldnt remember if they split or if they lost 1 game..we didnt say we was gonna win it or nothing we just think that we will still contend for district

I'm not sure on the split. White Co. was undefeated until late in the regular season when they lost to RHS, then in the championship of the Dist. I believe RHS won by 3 over White Co. If they played twice it was a split during the reg. season.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure on the split. White Co. was undefeated until late in the regular season when they lost to RHS, then in the championship of the Dist. I believe RHS won by 3 over White Co. If they played twice it was a split during the reg. season.

Irregardless, it is evident that Riverdale and White county have good players coming up from their freshman teams and will loadup using talent from there. However, there is a core group of players coming from the junior class? And looking at some post players which seemed to be needed at White, are there some at White that might be there or are you still on the hunt or hoping for growth? And how about RD? Where will the post play come from or does the freshman have some tall players or potentially post players? lebanon and cookeviille does have size coming back.

And what is happening to Warren County? Rumors are being heard that Bobby Luna is coming back to be AD and Coach, just rumors. If that is so, what is the Coaching line up WC? An asst boys coach is being asked for on TSSAA site for boys with the contact being the boys coach so you have to assume , if true, Luna may coaching girls so does that mean something if the rumors are true. Where will oakland get their players for next year and will their Freshman Class generate some players. A lot of rumors are going around about the incoming Freshman clas and where schools are loading their rosters from, especially in the BORO.

A great deal of conversation is being generated about the Freshman class in Lebanon and how LHS has attracted good players that may have gone to MJ or Wilson Central. Is that true?

Cookeville has good returning players coming back and with the AAU arrangement in Cookeville area with the husband of one of the Cookeville coaches being so involved in one of the best AAU teams in the state, you have to believe that Cookeville will continue attracting good players. Is their incoming Freshman class looking like a great team?

White and RD seem to be good prospects but there are surely some interesting things developing and 7AAA look to be strong this coming year.

Irregardless, it is evident that Riverdale and White county have good players coming up from their freshman teams and will loadup using talent from there. However, there is a core group of players coming from the junior class? And looking at some post players which seemed to be needed at White, are there some at White that might be there or are you still on the hunt or hoping for growth? And how about RD? Where will the post play come from or does the freshman have some tall players or potentially post players? lebanon and cookeviille does have size coming back.

And what is happening to Warren County? Rumors are being heard that Bobby Luna is coming back to be AD and Coach, just rumors. If that is so, what is the Coaching line up WC? An asst boys coach is being asked for on TSSAA site for boys with the contact being the boys coach so you have to assume , if true, Luna may coaching girls so does that mean something if the rumors are true. Where will oakland get their players for next year and will their Freshman Class generate some players. A lot of rumors are going around about the incoming Freshman clas and where schools are loading their rosters from, especially in the BORO.

A great deal of conversation is being generated about the Freshman class in Lebanon and how LHS has attracted good players that may have gone to MJ or Wilson Central. Is that true?

Cookeville has good returning players coming back and with the AAU arrangement in Cookeville area with the husband of one of the Cookeville coaches being so involved in one of the best AAU teams in the state, you have to believe that Cookeville will continue attracting good players. Is their incoming Freshman class looking like a great team?

White and RD seem to be good prospects but there are surely some interesting things developing and 7AAA look to be strong this coming year.

White Co. has 3 or 4 Freshmen around 5'10", but no six footers. :rolleyes:

Thats good enough. Grow 2" in a couple of years and you are there. Wow. Someone must have been searching all of White County to get them. Better keep them in sight, your neighbors from the north will try to get them.

Our players stay home and play for White County High School. We've had OTHER schools try and lure our players before, but I won't mention their names. :rolleyes:

brian, as usual you can't help. You can't post unless you divy up your $12 which I'm not sure you can afford. Best of luck next time around.

This poster thinks that was a negative thing to say.

Thats good enough. Grow 2" in a couple of years and you are there. Wow. Someone must have been searching all of White County to get them. Better keep them in sight, your neighbors from the north will try to get them.

This poster knows that was a negative comment.

Edited by briank

saw somthing cool on the riverdale web site today...under girls baskeetball they have a little slide show they have made...i made it in the picture although it is just my back lol but i was there LOL

congrats ladies

yea lol i picked you out of that picture also when i saw it in the DNJ :P