West Carroll @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Well this friday night SF hosts WC in what possibly could be their first win of the season. I dont know a whole lot about WC and i know they handle Greenfield i think. SF has much improved in, esp. in the tackling department. LC didnt make alot of BIG plays on them but still handled them pretty easily. Last year it was 50-26 in which SF thought they had a chance. I know they still got the Seay kid i believe and he is a pretty good runner.

Good luck to both teams and wish for an injury free game.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any info on West Carroll? I havent heard anything about them at all this year.

I saw West Carroll in the Huntingdon Jamboree.....They couldn't defend the run or the pass against the OC Rebels first team...We had a 21-0 lead a little over 7 mins into the first quarter....Now against OC 3rd team and freshman they scored 22 points....I personally think our freshman & sophmores would pretty much handle SF(they beat UC last night 52-0 and UC had some guys that play on Friday nights).So where does that leave SF against West Carroll??...SF has a shot in this one..It's the last shot till next season...

SF just looked sloppy tonight. I didnt know until i got to the game that half of the players were not even in the country. More that half the team went on a trip with the school to Europe. I know last year Coach Wood was just disgusted with some of them leaving and i know he didnt like it this year either.

Adrian Taylor went down in the 3rd qrtr, and turned up have back up qb Hunter Harris moving to Tailback, he did too bad though. With all that said, i believe that if everyone was playing then it would have been alot closer, maybe not a win.

Good luck to WC the rest of the season.

Actually only four players were in Spain--Brandt Sisson, Codie Rogers, Skyler Cherry and Alexander McWhirt. Sisson and Rogers were the only one that hurt us. Cherry hasn't dressed much this season. Joe Shelton had some sort of major illness in the family.

I actually thought(as did the coaches I talked to after the game) that SF looked much better in many ways. Defense is improving game by game but offense is suffering quite a bit. That's the mark of a young team and most kids playing both ways.

Actually only four players were in Spain--Brandt Sisson, Codie Rogers, Skyler Cherry and Alexander McWhirt. Sisson and Rogers were the only one that hurt us. Cherry hasn't dressed much this season. Joe Shelton had some sort of major illness in the family.

I actually thought(as did the coaches I talked to after the game) that SF looked much better in many ways. Defense is improving game by game but offense is suffering quite a bit. That's the mark of a young team and most kids playing both ways.

Sorry, i was told more of them were gone, and it just looked like more were missing than there actually were. And you are right about the defense improving, the tackling has stepped up alot compared to where it was a few weeks ago. Thanks

Redmanparent, has SF had any JV games and if so how have they done so far this year?

Edited by Devil_Alumni

SF just looked sloppy tonight. I didnt know until i got to the game that half of the players were not even in the country. More that half the team went on a trip with the school to Europe. I know last year Coach Wood was just disgusted with some of them leaving and i know he didnt like it this year either.

Adrian Taylor went down in the 3rd qrtr, and turned up have back up qb Hunter Harris moving to Tailback, he did too bad though. With all that said, i believe that if everyone was playing then it would have been alot closer, maybe not a win.

Good luck to WC the rest of the season.

That makes it tough on the team.