West Greene High School

delayofgame

:P

After Friday nights loss against chuckey doak, a new direction must be taken in Mosheim. WGHS now has a 17 game losing streak, with no end in sight. I'm open to opinions, about coaching staff, pleyer personel, running plays, uniforms, and anything else that can be changed before spring 2007. It just didn't look good watching the players walking off the field friday ( they have lost the faith ). Something has to be changed. Who stays and who goes?

delayofgame ( Frustrated Parent )

go buffaloes

:angry:

After Friday nights loss against chuckey doak, a new direction must be taken in Mosheim. WGHS now has a 17 game losing streak, with no end in sight. I'm open to opinions, about coaching staff, pleyer personel, running plays, uniforms, and anything else that can be changed before spring 2007. It just didn't look good watching the players walking off the field friday ( they have lost the faith ). Something has to be changed. Who stays and who goes?

go buffaloes

Not trying to pile on here but here is my take. I grew up in Greene County and graduated from GHS. I am afraid West Greene has pretty much stunk in everything at all times for as long as I can remember. I do not think changing a couple of coaches can interrupt a decades long tradition of being awful. Good luck and maybe you can sneak in a W if you can get North Greene on the schedule (when I lived in Greeneville they were the only ones that stunk worse than you guys)

well in the last 3 years north greene has actually started coming alive we have been winning games and going to the playoffs WG needs to find something to get them started they have the talent they just need to get it on the field

Playoffs? Playoffs? Wow good for the Huskies. It has been a while since I lived in G-ville, but when I was there North Greene could not play dead in a cowboy movie. I think in the 80's they actually lost more than like 75 in a row at one time. Good to hear things are lookin up I always like to see Greene County do well (just not as well as the Devils :thumb: )

;)

go buffaloes

I know how you feel Frustrated Parent, I have been watching this sinces I was 5 years old, and also played 1998-2002, and it wasn't to good then either. I really dont go to many games anymore because it just makes me mad and frustrated anymore. I know the coaching staff very well, they are great guys, but I do think its time for a change. I have been heared somethings around the area, but I don't know if they are true. West greene has had two good years that I can remember, that was 1995, and 2003 classes. They have lost the faith and I dont think its coming back without something at West Greene.

:blink:

go buffaloes

I dont know what to think about all the post that i read on here except the fact that the parents bash the kids more than anyone.

And as far as delayofgame goes i think i have figured out who it is and it isnt even really a parent of a player(i dont know for sure) what i do know is that they use the catch phrase of losing the faith often!

And there is alot of emphasis of wanting to know what is gonna happen on coaching staff and running plays..............worried??

The way I look at it... if your child wants to play High School football at WGHS or any other school he will play for who ever is the coach, yeah losing stinks but good lord if the parents are not gonna talk up the players who is? hopefully we will have a more sucessful year next year and wish the Buffs good luck on the next 2 home games we have against SGHS and CGHS.

And im not gonna bad talk anyone Coaches or Players simply because im not too sure that anyone could do any better because on the talent level we are about 1/2 and 1/2 team wide we have some exceptional players and we have some that is just there but one thing about it they had the heart not to quit and endurance does mean the world in football. :)

Edited by redrock

Everyone on the field at wghs know who I am. Here are the facts, we have a young team, and we are tryng to put things to together. The coaching staff has big plans for the off season. Things will change for the better. I guarnatee it. We have to focus on South Greene, & CG, these next two weeks. Please no more negative post concerning WGHS. REDROCK I appreciate your passion, and we need more positive influences on the field. About coaching changes, I don't plan on going anywhere. We need to keep on striving for a win, and work on getting better. We are all fustrated, but we can't let everything that has happened get to us. Lets play our hearts out, and strive for that big W.

COACH

Edited by footballback@etsu

Well its like my high school coach said to me "It's time to put up or shut up", and these boys need to step it up in these last two games and come up with a good perfromance, and make some plays. Stop the turnovers guys, and make some plays out there. Good luck boys, and keep your heads up, play these last few games like there is nothing to lose, and play with your heart.