District 13AA

pride&tradition

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure by now each team in the district have gotten a scrimmage under their belt, anybody wanna change the way their lookin at this district now?

unapproved website Pre-Season Rankings:

District 13AA:

Crcokett County

Dyer County

Obion County

Dyersburg

Westview

Milan

Gibson County

I think #2 thru #4 may be interchangable. I know Dyer County will be a different team in December.

unapproved website Pre-Season

ALL REGION 7AA TEAM:

Ricky Taylor-Haywood County (MVP)

Victor McLin-Dyersburg

Leron Johnson-Crockett County

Mareze Weaver-Covington

JuJuan Jacks-Fayette-Ware

Justin Blake-Dyer County

Brennan Torstrick-USJ

Shawn Johnson-Crockett County

C.J. Critttendon-Dyer County

Harris Jones-Haywood County

• 4 weeks later...

Once again sheppard has run off his best players. Raheem Bishop and Quinn Hunt are no longer playing. These two would have made up the best back court in the district.

Well we are into the season and the dogs are 2-2. Not great but better than most people thought. The two loses came to Humbolt and Trenton. Hunt has not played yet but is rumored to be coming back soon. Pickard played one of the winning games and was sick the last one. Both times that the Dogs won they handled their opponent pretty well, even though they need to cut down on turn overs. Humbolt only beat this team by 11 and people were expecting a blow out. Against Trenton they played terrible and still made a game off it. I expect when Milan take cares of the ball more and get all of the people back, they will make some noise in the 13AA district.

Go Dawgs

Crockett Co. wins the district, and the rest after is pretty much a toss-up...

1. Crockett Co.

2. Dyer Co

3. Obion Co.

4. Dyersburg

5. Westview

6. Gibson Co.

7. Milan

If Jarvis Perry can't play for Crockett it will be tough, but I still think they're good enough to win the district with or without him...

Lexington rolled into C.C. Friday night and the Cavs really impressed everybody. Lexington has a decent team, but they had no answer for the Johnsons.

I guess we'll all find out soon enough how this district will fold out with district games kicking off soon. #2 and down are up in the air still in this district. Still don't know any of these teams true identity yet besides CC.

After watching CC and Milan both play Lexington, I can tell you that its a huge gap between to top of the district and the bottom. I left at halftime of the Milan/Lexington game tonight. Milan is in for a long season.