Lavergne lady wolverines

blessedrine

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Yur one of those basic district 9-aaa fans. You cant handle the truth about anything.like right now we have the best player in the district as a freshman and a core of young player that are up and coming thats ok you dont have to believe me I know how good we are as for rude I like to see it as just telling the truth live with it and get over it.

You make absolutely no sense. You have no solid reasons for why we should think LaVergne will do any better than years past.

Guest dare_2_dream

makes about as much sense as your quote at the bottom (unless you're speaking childbonics!) :thumb:

Its a quote from a song? Its ok, no need to be mad because your Rines wont live up to the preseason hype that no one is giving them, besides you and one other person.

As far as I know she is still attending school there.

Thanks, I meant after finishing 8th grade, not any possible leave during this current school year. I wasn't trying to start any kind of rumor either, but it sounds like a lot of good midstate players go to different schools or towns after their 8th grade year. Saw her at the end of her 7th grade year, excellent talent, carried her team to a win over a 20-0 Sequatchie team.

Edited by Indian

Thanks, I meant after finishing 8th grade, not any possible leave during this current school year. I wasn't trying to start any kind of rumor either, but it sounds like a lot of good midstate players go to different schools or towns after their 8th grade year. Saw her at the end of her 7th grade year, excellent talent.

Jefferson is a supurb talent. I have been following her since I first saw her as a 9 or 10 year old in AAU. I will admit that I was somewhat surprised that she stayed at LaVergne. However, she knows that if she stays there, she will be the center of attention and everything will run through her and she enjoys that kind of pressure and attention.

Jefferson is a supurb talent. I have been following her since I first saw her as a 9 or 10 year old in AAU. I will admit that I was somewhat surprised that she stayed at LaVergne. However, she knows that if she stays there, she will be the center of attention and everything will run through her and she enjoys that kind of pressure and attention.

LaQuinta is a sheer delight to watch offensively. She has a natural talent that is amazing. Her speed, shot, and dribble are great, and she enjoys a challenge against dominant players and teams. She is a force to be reckoned with. :thumb: