Who are the top ten teams (as of now) in Chattanooga?

taydizzle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are. They played hixson without three of their starters in that game. they are playing with half of their team as we speak. Wait till they get the players back and play Hixson at Howard they will beat them by 10 plus

I don't see that happening at Howard, but I was pretty sure that all Howard was missing against Hixson was Satterfield, and he has not been playing that great.

I don't see that happening at Howard, but I was pretty sure that all Howard was missing against Hixson was Satterfield, and he has not been playing that great.

So you didnt see what Satterfield did against brainerd? Buck Buck also didnt play along with Halfacre not to mention Walter Williams now that is 4 good players and three of which has already started. So what are you talking about! You dont even know the first thing about my Hustlin Tigers

Yes they are. They played hixson without three of their starters in that game. they are playing with half of their team as we speak. Wait till they get the players back and play Hixson at Howard they will beat them by 10 plus

LIE!!!!! Howard will not beat Hixson by 10+ Satterfield hasn't been scoring that much CONSISTENTLY. . . and Hixson missed about 15 free throws + so I doubt Howard will be beating Hixson by double digits.

LIE!!!!! Howard will not beat Hixson by 10+ Satterfield hasn't been scoring that much CONSISTENTLY. . . and Hixson missed about 15 free throws + so I doubt Howard will be beating Hixson by double digits.

Thats funny how you called my opinion a LIE!!!!! its only 5 lay ups so how can that be false. Satterfield hasnt scored much because he hasnt been called upon to. He has been a big scorer the last two seasons so what is different about this year. His number was called against brainerdand he answered the call. You spoke on him but what about the other three players that didnt play. As for the free throws thats all in basketball you have to make shots if you cant shoot then you just cant. But if they make their free throws of not Howard will still win because good teams find a way to win

I would question your inclusion of CCS and ND. They are good teams, but I'm not sure how good yet. Where would you put Central, Ooltewah and Baylor?

?

ND beat Central and Ooltewah.

Baylor hasn't won a game.

I'm not that crazy about CCS -- but they did beat Hixson.

Hixson beat ND.

So, I guess I would put the Owls at #11, Central at #12, then Baylor at #13 for the time being.

1. Bradley Central

2. McCallie

3. East Ridge

4. Howard

5. Red Bank

6. Brainerd

7. Temple

8. Tyner

9. Notre Dame

10. Grace

Fixed and revised.

1. Bradley Central

2. McCallie

3. Howard

4. Brainerd

5. Red Bank

6. East Ridge

7. Temple

8. Tyner

9. Notre Dame

10. Grace

Honourable Mentions: Chattanooga Christian, Ooltewah, Central, Hixson

I want to take a closer look at Cleveland High School. With their new transfer coming in (and dropping 37 points Friday night in his first game) I want to see how good they will be now. I'll put them in the honourable mention category for now.

Edited by Coniglio